oneBoro Forum

'Other Boro stuff'

14 hours ago, TLF10 said:

@YusufBoro good work my friend. I enjoy watching them. Have you managed to get any ITK transfer news for us through doing these interviews? If not I will set you a challenge of finding us at least one name we are after before your last interview. Haha

Saville really likes Jed Wallace but that was edited out 👀

• Replies 22.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A great Athletic article on our youth recruitment in London (copied from the other site): Saturday afternoon in the north London postcode of N22: on White Hart Lane a steady stream of fans make t

Superb article from The Athletic published today... Gives you a real sense that something special is being built. We've been crying out for this for so long.   Michael Walker 2h ago  2 

The Times interview today with Chuba. I’ve missed all the pics out as I don’t know how to get the whole article across and it’s behind a firewall, but you get a good feeling of what he thinks.  

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, YusufBoro said:

Saville really likes Jed Wallace but that was edited out 👀

I knew you would come through mate. I also developed a liking for Jed Wallace after checking his stats over the weekend. He is fairly productive. Though am sure we will knock that out of him if we sign him 😊

35 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

I knew you would come through mate. I also developed a liking for Jed Wallace after checking his stats over the weekend. He is fairly productive. Though am sure we will knock that out of him if we sign him 😊

But if we did sign him that could be rather confusing if we ended up with Jed and Djed on the pitch...

59 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

But if we did sign him that could be rather confusing if we ended up with Jed and Djed on the pitch...

Hopefully we get a decent offer for Djed as i prefer Dijksteel and Fisher ahead of Djed. I feel he a disposable asset. 

• Like 1
Just now, Brunners said:

NW fined £7k for his post match comments

All things considered he'll probably feel its money well spent. 😉

Sometimes things just have to be said.

• Like 1

I reckon there'll be a couple of players coming in this morning saying they'll chuck something towards that. Was speaking for the dressing room and a lot of fans at the time.

• Like 2

Saville starts for NI in they friendly v USA. Paddy rested.

Obviously main thing is Paddy is likely to be playing on Wednesday less than 48hrs before our away game v Bournemouth.

Albeit in November they manager decided to play Paddy in all 3 games during the international week which included starting him in a total dead rubber so at least thats not happened this time.

10 hours ago, TLF10 said:

At the risk of sounding ungrateful, that seems rather like spitting on a forest fire, when you consider how much debt clubs will have racked up over the last year or so. Even if it comes on top of the PL's £200m loan deal.

At most it'll help clubs that are perilously close to liquidation or struggling to pay their staff, but thats about it.

It'll keep the wolves from the door for a bit, but I wonder what the repayment terms are - i.e. how soon and whether it has to be in full, or in instalments? Having to pay off debts when you're struggling to make money isn't all that helpful.

2 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

Under 18s into the last 8 of the FA youth Cup.

What kind of football do our youth teams play mate? I'm just wondering if there's any kind of continuity between the first team and the youth teams like was talked about a few years ago or do we try to play a bit more football? Seems to be working pretty well at the moment whatever were doing.