• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A great Athletic article on our youth recruitment in London (copied from the other site): Saturday afternoon in the north London postcode of N22: on White Hart Lane a steady stream of fans make t

Superb article from The Athletic published today... Gives you a real sense that something special is being built. We've been crying out for this for so long.   Michael Walker 2h ago  2 

The Times interview today with Chuba. I’ve missed all the pics out as I don’t know how to get the whole article across and it’s behind a firewall, but you get a good feeling of what he thinks.  

Posted Images

The politicising of football boards was the single biggest reason for me forsaking another well known Boro fan forum. I much prefer the largely saner people that inhabit this forum. Hopefully we can keep this forum clear of the murky world of politics, both local and national unless they directly have an effect on our club.

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, oldman said:

The politicising of football boards was the single biggest reason for me forsaking another well known Boro fan forum. I much prefer the largely saner people that inhabit this forum. Hopefully we can keep this forum clear of the murky world of politics, both local and national unless they directly have an effect on our club.

Have to agree and having read the previous material will take it as tongue on cheek, touched upon rarely and frowned upon mostly.

Let's leave it there shall we?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, oldman said:

The reason I brought it up was because it was brought up by our manager through our official channels. I don’t think there’s any issue in discussing it in that context. It does inevitably break out into a wider discussion, granted.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Changing Times said:

Are we still allowed to talk about Lasagne?

Lasagne can be a surprisingly controversial topic. I remember my mum and dad having a heated argument over whether or not carrots should be included in the dish.

4 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Are we still allowed to talk about Lasagne?

I haven't addressed this until now, but how the f**k did you know I was having Lasagne? And do I need to get the police involved?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

Lasagne can be a surprisingly controversial topic. I remember my mum and dad having a heated argument over whether or not carrots should be included in the dish.

Well, don't leave it there, mate.  What was the outcome?

11 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Well, don't leave it there, mate.  What was the outcome?

😂 My carrot-fundamentalist mother won the argument (as usual) and they have been present in every lasagne in their household since. 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Borodane said:

The player? He’s do well here. 

I doubt it. He pasta his best 🤦‍♂️

• Sad 2