oneBoro Forum

'Other Boro stuff'

15 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Good read, though I'm pretty sure I didn't dream Ameobi plying his trade on Teesside a few years back...

"with Sammy Ameobi, the tallest winger in the division, making a move to the Riverside which will have left some of even the most arduous Championship fans shocked he has not already plied his trade on Teesside"

• Like 2
  • Replies 22.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A great Athletic article on our youth recruitment in London (copied from the other site): Saturday afternoon in the north London postcode of N22: on White Hart Lane a steady stream of fans make t

The Times interview today with Chuba. I’ve missed all the pics out as I don’t know how to get the whole article across and it’s behind a firewall, but you get a good feeling of what he thinks.  

Superb article from The Athletic published today... Gives you a real sense that something special is being built. We've been crying out for this for so long.   Michael Walker 2h ago  2 

Posted Images

22 hours ago, Brunners said:
22 hours ago, TeaCider24 said:

Back to 3 subs and 7 on the bench this season, phew.

bad change IMO. 5 subs was a great addition.

I thought it disrupted the game too much, and it did definitely benefit some teams more than others. I wouldn't mind it for cup games though.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, boro-unger said:

Good read, though I'm pretty sure I didn't dream Ameobi plying his trade on Teesside a few years back...

"with Sammy Ameobi, the tallest winger in the division, making a move to the Riverside which will have left some of even the most arduous Championship fans shocked he has not already plied his trade on Teesside"

And I’m pretty sure that he has already played for us on Teesside……

8 minutes ago, northern boro said:

Boro have received 1,000 tickets for the Fulham game, they go on sale online only at 3pm tomorrow for supporters who have 160+ priority points.

Any idea when the Bristol tickets go on sale? 

2 hours ago, northern boro said:

Boro's initial allocation of 1,000 tickets for the Fulham game have sold out in 4-minutes

Nooo. They'll just use all that money to help them sign Muniz!

• Haha 1
  • Wow 1
On 7/28/2021 at 4:00 PM, Old Codger said:

Curtis Fleming joining Bristol as coach...  

I think I read he has a three month contract and is going in as cover whilst some other coach recovers.

• Like 1