• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A great Athletic article on our youth recruitment in London (copied from the other site): Saturday afternoon in the north London postcode of N22: on White Hart Lane a steady stream of fans make t

Superb article from The Athletic published today... Gives you a real sense that something special is being built. We've been crying out for this for so long.   Michael Walker 2h ago  2 

The Times interview today with Chuba. I’ve missed all the pics out as I don’t know how to get the whole article across and it’s behind a firewall, but you get a good feeling of what he thinks.  

Posted Images

https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/neil-warnock-confirms-kieran-scott-21233871

The Gazette believe Scott will have FULL control including:

As well as recruitment, Scott is likely to oversee the overall direction, style and philosophy of the club going forward, recruiting managers/head coaches and players with said direction in mind.

• Like 2
On 8/2/2021 at 10:27 PM, Brunners said:

Keith Stroud first game back lads and ladies.

Well that's cheered me up no end. Possibly the worst referee I've had the misfortune of seeing in action

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

So apparently quite a lot of our squad haven't been vaccinated.

That's... disappointing.

I'd be interested to know how widespread this is, beyond our own club and why. Are they worried about something? Or are they just naive?

It's not just disappointing from the perspective of them being less protected and more capable of finding themselves in and out of the team due to illness but it doesn't go well with the idea that fans may well need to be double vaccinated to get into a stadium too. Why one rule for them and one rule for the other? Doesn't feel like plans to protect people in the stands will go very far if the people they're going to watch aren't going to bother either.

• Like 3

Stupid *** the lot of them.

I'm actually fuming, that's embarassing.

They should be setting an example, but instead they're reinforcing the views of morons.

Getting my second jab on Monday, because I'm not daft.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, wilsoncgp said:

I'd be interested to know how widespread this is, beyond our own club and why. Are they worried about something? Or are they just naive?

It's not just disappointing from the perspective of them being less protected and more capable of finding themselves in and out of the team due to illness but it doesn't go well with the idea that fans may well need to be double vaccinated to get into a stadium too. Why one rule for them and one rule for the other? Doesn't feel like plans to protect people in the stands will go very far if the people they're going to watch aren't going to bother either.

Apparently Huddersfield are struggling with Covid infections after their game with Sheffield Wednesday last week. I'm not sure if they are "blaming" Wednesday or just saying that was when it started. Could be good news for Derby and somewhat ironic if both sides now struggle to field eleven players!

2 hours ago, wilsoncgp said:

Very disappointing, it seems like other clubs are struggling with it too. Here's Man u for example:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/man-utd-news-covid-vaccine-b1897614.html%3famp

For anyone who doesn't have sky and wants to watch the game tomorrow, there is a sneaky way of watching it for free.  

Most of the iptv suppliers on aliexpress have a automated 24hr test service. 

Search iptv, look for ones that say free test on the thumbnail. 

Click contact seller and type - can I have a test - if its automated you get an immediate reply with a number of answers. 

Click test, and follow the instructions. 

The iptv software is free in app stores 

Just enter the details to log on. 

Little tip. Copy the text to a notes document so you can copy and paste the username etc. 

You can do this with all the suppliers as often as you want, and have 24hr access to all TV, movies and series. 

Boro Legend really has a bee in his bonnet. He thinks the forum is racist because of the argi discussion that involved a term for pakistani people at one point.

"newy having bit of brawl with Brunner[sic] on there"

At least I got a capitalised name I suppose.

• Haha 1