oneBoro Forum

'Other Boro stuff'

Boro fans attending the Cardiff game later this month must be fully vaccinated or have proof of a negative Covid test within 48 hours of the game after Members of the Senedd formally approved Covid passes by 1 vote last night

• Replies 22.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A great Athletic article on our youth recruitment in London (copied from the other site): Saturday afternoon in the north London postcode of N22: on White Hart Lane a steady stream of fans make t

Superb article from The Athletic published today... Gives you a real sense that something special is being built. We've been crying out for this for so long.   Michael Walker 2h ago  2 

The Times interview today with Chuba. I’ve missed all the pics out as I don’t know how to get the whole article across and it’s behind a firewall, but you get a good feeling of what he thinks.  

Posted Images

There a piece in Gazette on Tav praising Fry but within the article it confirms that despite reports the two are contracted to us until 2023. They are actually both contracted until 2024.

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

There a piece in Gazette on Tav praising Fry but within the article it confirms that despite reports the two are contracted to us until 2023. They are actually both contracted until 2024.

Me likey

Am I the only one who would like Gibson to come out with a public statement that he would never let his club fall in the hands of a regime like Saudi Arabia and that he finds it wrong that a regime with such poor human rights record can buy their way into English football. I know it’s futile but it would send the right message and draw a lot of sympathy across the country and probably the entire football world. As it is the football community is silent and just accepting. Next up you have Kim Jong-un buying a club. 

5 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Am I the only one who would like Gibson to come out with a public statement that he would never let his club fall in the hands of a regime like Saudi Arabia and that he finds it wrong that a regime with such poor human rights record can buy their way into English football. I know it’s futile but it would send the right message and draw a lot of sympathy across the country and probably the entire football world. As it is the football community is silent and just accepting. Next up you have Kim Jong-un buying a club. 

Steve Gibson’s recent record on human rights doesn’t read particularly well either, boro fans have been subjected to 2 years of Tony Pulis and potentially 2 years of Neil Warnock 😬

• Haha 5
1 hour ago, Borodane said:

What and ignore mentioning all other ethics. 
Let those that have not sinned cast the first stone? 

8 hours ago, sanddancer said:

What and ignore mentioning all other ethics. 
Let those that have not sinned cast the first stone? 

Basically yes. It’s despicable the one of the worst regimes in the world can buy a football club in England and have thousands of people dancing and celebrating in the streets. Their new owner ordered the murder of a journalist in Germany for crying out loud. If North Korea is the next owner of Boro then I’m done with the club. 

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, Rat catcher said:

As has already been said. Nobody would give a uck if it was Chelsea or Man Utd.

Of course they would.

People have kicked up a stink about Abramovich at Chelsea for years, and he's an absolute angel compared to the Saudis.

The Glaziers have been slaughtered since the moment they took over Man United and the worst thing they've done is burdened the club with debt.

• Like 3