• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A great Athletic article on our youth recruitment in London (copied from the other site): Saturday afternoon in the north London postcode of N22: on White Hart Lane a steady stream of fans make t

The Times interview today with Chuba. I’ve missed all the pics out as I don’t know how to get the whole article across and it’s behind a firewall, but you get a good feeling of what he thinks.  

Superb article from The Athletic published today... Gives you a real sense that something special is being built. We've been crying out for this for so long.   Michael Walker 2h ago  2 

Posted Images

I'm glad the puns have finished..                            I was beginning to flounder

On a serious note, does anybody else feel that in January we should look to find a ball-winner in midfield to feed Tav/Martin/wingbacks. May be a false impression but we are picking up bookings and injuries through players making tackles at inopportune times through bad timing or rashness

• Haha 1
38 minutes ago, Rat catcher said:

Looks like Spence is really enjoying himself at Forrest. He threw his shirt and GPS monitor into the crowed last night after their injury time winner. 

Long may it continue and some PL club offers us good money for him in January. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Rat catcher said:

Looks like Spence is really enjoying himself at Forrest. He threw his shirt and GPS monitor into the crowed last night after their injury time winner. 

His stats are going to be crap from now on though...

Gargoyle: "Spence, what have been doing the last week. You were meant to be training, but it says here you've only done 100 steps a day and your body fat level has gone up to 90%"

• Haha 3

I didn't watch the game but having read a couple of Forest forums, Spence apparently played ok again today?  I didn't see a single bit of criticism for him anyway.  A few quotes regarding him:

'got forward well and provided the only crosses of note to the Forest strikers. Defended well.'

'We still got down the right hand side quite a few times with Johnson and Djed'

'We got Spence in a couple of times, Johnson got in and was fouled. From those we created two great chances which were both fluffed at 1-0.'

'I would have liked to see Worrall switching the ball to Lowe a bit more often but Spence had the beating of their left back so I can see why we kept forcing play down that wing'

'Too many off their games today, Spence and to some degree Yates have been ok everyone else has had a mare.'

Only player younger than him to have played any minutes for us this season in the Championship is Coburn.  Hopefully he'll start playing badly for Forest soon though so we can justify binning him off and leaving ourselves without a fit right back 👍

We can just hope that Spence keeps his place and keeps improving, so that a new manager will get a more seasoned player back next summer. There is no point in bringing him back in january if Warnock is still here. Just let him get valuable experience at Forest.

• Like 2

Club just realised training photos and video. I could not spot any of the injured players taking part so probably same squad.

I also did not see Bamba and Peltier there but they maybe been given an extea few days off. Everyone else did seem present

9 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

Club just realised training photos and video. I could not spot any of the injured players taking part so probably same squad.

I also did not see Bamba and Peltier there but they maybe been given an extea few days off. Everyone else did seem present

I think Bamba said in he’s interview on sky that he’s been giving some time off and isn’t back until Thursday 

• Like 1