oneBoro Forum

'Other Boro stuff'

15 minutes ago, Brunners said:

@Smogzillado you know who it is that runs with the ball at 3m, beats a few players then passes to Coburn? Can't work out who it is, assuming it's an U23 lad! Also scores at about 3:55

to answer my own question - my guess would be Joe Gibson.

• Replies 22.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A great Athletic article on our youth recruitment in London (copied from the other site): Saturday afternoon in the north London postcode of N22: on White Hart Lane a steady stream of fans make t

Superb article from The Athletic published today... Gives you a real sense that something special is being built. We've been crying out for this for so long.   Michael Walker 2h ago  2 

The Times interview today with Chuba. I’ve missed all the pics out as I don’t know how to get the whole article across and it’s behind a firewall, but you get a good feeling of what he thinks.  

Posted Images

40 minutes ago, Brunners said:

@Smogzillado you know who it is that runs with the ball at 3m, beats a few players then passes to Coburn? Can't work out who it is, assuming it's an U23 lad! Also scores at about 3:55

Is this who has the nicest smile competition?😀

8 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Is he well thought of then, or just making up the numbers at the minute? Do you know?

Yes as far as I'm aware - plays on the wing and full back so fairly versatile. Probably needs a loan move in Jan to get some experience at 1st team level.

• Like 1

very high hopes for him, can probably make it if he keeps at it. Been with academy for ten years and always seen as a year or two better than others, so definitely should be one Scott looking at for Northern/National League at very least and if they can interest Pools or Harrogate, would benefit even more

Completely forgot we still had Fisher... Wasn't he playing pretty well before his injury?

Great to have Browne back too, he's got a class attitude and comes across as a proper Boro fan on social media. Was finally hitting form when he got injured in that crappy cup game.