• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A great Athletic article on our youth recruitment in London (copied from the other site): Saturday afternoon in the north London postcode of N22: on White Hart Lane a steady stream of fans make t

The Times interview today with Chuba. I’ve missed all the pics out as I don’t know how to get the whole article across and it’s behind a firewall, but you get a good feeling of what he thinks.  

Superb article from The Athletic published today... Gives you a real sense that something special is being built. We've been crying out for this for so long.   Michael Walker 2h ago  2 

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

@Smogzilla thank you for that. Joe Gibson seems to making a lot of nice in u23. He most likely to be next one to breakthrough you reckon?

He could be a good option for RWB for the 1st team at some point. Hope he gets a chance one day.

• Thanks 1

Remember a lad called Ian Gibson from when I first started following the Boro,  decent player,  Scottish if I remember right, though Erimus might be able to verify that ..  Hopefully Joe keeps making progress as definitely looks to have something about him

Interesting piece from the Gazette. They noted that the U21's have now changed their formation to mirror that of the 1st team. They also executed a number of set piece moves rather than take pot shots at free much like the 1st team. It's that kind of joined up thinking we've been missing for years. Hopefully that filters down the age groups.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Humpty said:

Interesting piece from the Gazette. They noted that the U21's have now changed their formation to mirror that of the 1st team. They also executed a number of set piece moves rather than take pot shots at free much like the 1st team. It's that kind of joined up thinking we've been missing for years. Hopefully that filters down the age groups.

Yeah they used the wing backs in their previous fixture too so it looks like that will be the system going forward. Good to see!

Browne, Payero & Fry all appear to be back and fit which is a good sign. Fry & Payero I expect to feature at least on the bench pretty quickly, Browne has all the rumours of him going on loan and that might be the best option for him.

1 minute ago, Smogzilla said:

https://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/sport/19753765.hartlepool-united-appoint-graeme-lee-new-manager/

Bit of a blow to the u23s . The boss looks set to become Hartlepools head coach! Great opportunity for Graeme like so we could hardly stand in his way. Best of luck to him!

And currently a certain Jonatan Woodgate is hiding in the bushes outside Rockliffe ready to pounce when Scott shows up for work.

• Sad 1
7 minutes ago, Borodane said:

And currently a certain Jonatan Woodgate is hiding in the bushes outside Rockliffe ready to pounce when Scott shows up for work.

I wouldn't trust him to trim the bushes, never mind coach the U23s again. 

• Like 2
Just now, RiseAgainst said:

I wouldn't trust him to trim the bushes, never mind coach the U23s again. 

Hehe, agree that. I'm sure Scott can come up with someone capable.