oneBoro Forum

'Other Boro stuff'

Btw. does anyone know if the club do half-season online match tickets, like they do with normal season tickets? I vowed never to buy a match as long as Warnock was manager, but I might change my stance now, although I rarely get to see entire games due to other commitments.

• Replies 22.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A great Athletic article on our youth recruitment in London (copied from the other site): Saturday afternoon in the north London postcode of N22: on White Hart Lane a steady stream of fans make t

The Times interview today with Chuba. I’ve missed all the pics out as I don’t know how to get the whole article across and it’s behind a firewall, but you get a good feeling of what he thinks.  

Superb article from The Athletic published today... Gives you a real sense that something special is being built. We've been crying out for this for so long.   Michael Walker 2h ago  2 

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Borodane said:

Btw. does anyone know if the club do half-season online match tickets, like they do with normal season tickets? I vowed never to buy a match as long as Warnock was manager, but I might change my stance now, although I rarely get to see entire games due to other commitments.

I think the cost of the seasonal video pass just goes down after each match. It's £170 now, pretty sure it was over £300 at the beginning of the season.

1 minute ago, KeithLambsFaxMachine said:

I think the cost of the seasonal video pass just goes down after each match. It's £170 now, pretty sure it was over £300 at the beginning of the season.

Fairly sure it's not 300 at the beginning. That would be an extortionate amount of money for a video stream online. I think it was 170 to begin with.

7 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Fairly sure it's not 300 at the beginning. That would be an extortionate amount of money for a video stream online. I think it was 170 to begin with.

Dunno, £10 per match, 48 matches (assuming we get knocked out of each cup on our first try), it's still a bit of a saving. We can revisit next week and see if it's dropped.

9 minutes ago, KeithLambsFaxMachine said:
19 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Dunno, £10 per match, 48 matches (assuming we get knocked out of each cup on our first try), it's still a bit of a saving. We can revisit next week and see if it's dropped.

It's 170 at the start of the season, that's all I paid IIRC.

They mentioned in the last MSF meeting how they want to try and incorporate the digital offering into the plans they're doing around ticketing. It's pretty bad if they keep charging full whack throughout the season for the season passes for audio/video. It's come a long way since the original iFollow offering though in terms of quality. Video quality, more cameras, less cutting out, it's pretty decent now as a service. I wonder how well it sells at the moment, might be a point to ask them next time.

It would be really good to get overseas views in the MSF thread about the online streaming service if there's any issues with it or suggested improvements.

3 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

They mentioned in the last MSF meeting how they want to try and incorporate the digital offering into the plans they're doing around ticketing. It's pretty bad if they keep charging full whack throughout the season for the season passes for audio/video. It's come a long way since the original iFollow offering though in terms of quality. Video quality, more cameras, less cutting out, it's pretty decent now as a service. I wonder how well it sells at the moment, might be a point to ask them next time.

It would be really good to get overseas views in the MSF thread about the online streaming service if there's any issues with it or suggested improvements.

The first thing I asked when Warnock was sacked was if we could get a half season pass on the streaming service! I'm sure I'm not the only one who wasn't willing to pay 170 quid to watch Warnock ball all season 

11 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Do you know when your next meeting is yet with MSF? Is the price of this something you could ask about for our foreign friends?

1 minute ago, Brunners said:

Do you know when your next meeting is yet with MSF? Is the price of this something you could ask about for our foreign friends?

Rumours of having one before Christmas hopefully and I think it'd be a good time to ask, for sure.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Neverbefore said:

The first thing I asked when Warnock was sacked was if we could get a half season pass on the streaming service! I'm sure I'm not the only one who wasn't willing to pay 170 quid to watch Warnock ball all season 

Sorry mate, Parmo's in a bun took priority...

42 minutes ago, Brunners said:

It wasn't brought up in the suggestions thread before...

No, Humpty's right. All we do in those meetings is discuss Parmos in buns. We put an agenda together, get it all confirmed with the club and the rest of the forum then just talk about Parmos. Certainly no time for his suggestions which he nips off to FMTTM to make.

• Haha 3