• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A great Athletic article on our youth recruitment in London (copied from the other site): Saturday afternoon in the north London postcode of N22: on White Hart Lane a steady stream of fans make t

The Times interview today with Chuba. I’ve missed all the pics out as I don’t know how to get the whole article across and it’s behind a firewall, but you get a good feeling of what he thinks.  

Superb article from The Athletic published today... Gives you a real sense that something special is being built. We've been crying out for this for so long.   Michael Walker 2h ago  2 

Posted Images

just realised recently that i havnt heard a single metion of sammy ameobi since we signed him. Is he injured? Cant think of a time where a boro player has mentioned less than he has...

48 minutes ago, tmcc said:

just realised recently that i havnt heard a single metion of sammy ameobi since we signed him. Is he injured? Cant think of a time where a boro player has mentioned less than he has...

Yes he blew out his knee in like his first training session and has been quietly shuffled off into the background since.

15 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

Hoping we may see Browne Coburn Sivi, Lea silki etc against Mansfield 

We'll be into January by then, so if we're looking to sell any of our fringe players, we might not want to cup-tie them.

Also, after basically chucking cup games in recent seasons, I really want us to give it a good go with a strong squad this year. Play one or two kids by all means, but don't make half a dozen changes and disrupt morale and momentum.

15 minutes ago, RiseAgainst said:

We'll be into January by then, so if we're looking to sell any of our fringe players, we might not want to cup-tie them.

Also, after basically chucking cup games in recent seasons, I really want us to give it a good go with a strong squad this year. Play one or two kids by all means, but don't make half a dozen changes and disrupt morale and momentum.

Agreed and its not like the FA cup game comes with a short turnaround. 

We have Sheff Utd on Sat 1st Jan and then Mansfield a week after before resuming a league action on 15th Jan.

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, RiseAgainst said:

Most of the players we'd be looking to loan out would be to lower league or Scotland, I doubt they'd care about whether they're cup tied or not.

I really want Browne to get some game time before a decision is made on him, he might well be a better option off the bench for this new style than Ikpeazu is.

Interesting post on Twitter. I know it’s stats but it just shows how unfortunate we’ve been with some of those goals we conceded at the backend of NW reign. A few more goals from Sporar, Watmore and the rest of the front line and there’s some potential there 

5 hours ago, Brisbrough said:

Interesting post on Twitter. I know it’s stats but it just shows how unfortunate we’ve been with some of those goals we conceded at the backend of NW reign. A few more goals from Sporar, Watmore and the rest of the front line and there’s some potential there 

Interesting comment from the original poster in the replies when asked about Boro since Wilder took over.