• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A great Athletic article on our youth recruitment in London (copied from the other site): Saturday afternoon in the north London postcode of N22: on White Hart Lane a steady stream of fans make t

Superb article from The Athletic published today... Gives you a real sense that something special is being built. We've been crying out for this for so long.   Michael Walker 2h ago  2 

The Times interview today with Chuba. I’ve missed all the pics out as I don’t know how to get the whole article across and it’s behind a firewall, but you get a good feeling of what he thinks.  

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Btw. wasn't the Mansfield cuptie the only goal Dong Gook Lee scored for us?

No he had scored in the league cup prior to that against a lower league team. I can’t remember who. Mansfield was his second for us

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Btw. wasn't the Mansfield cuptie the only goal Dong Gook Lee scored for us?

If Mansfield had any business nous they would have stuck a plaque up outside the ground so all his Korean fans could go and pay homage to him

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, Donnyboro said:

New chief scout incoming andy scott former Swansea,Brentford and watford chief scout

Blimey, there's going to be more Scotts than when Strachan was in charge...

• Haha 8

Some more data analysis, this time looking at full backs/wing backs. Interesting comments re:Jones. I think his defensive work is a tad underrated by some. He's a whisp of a lad but very solid in the tackle!

xwk2s85zgd481.jpg

• Like 4
36 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

Some more data analysis, this time looking at full backs/wing backs. Interesting comments re:Jones. I think his defensive work is a tad underrated by some. He's a whisp of a lad but very solid in the tackle!

xwk2s85zgd481.jpg

would be interesting to see the difference for boro  players since Wilder vs NW

1 hour ago, Smogzilla said:

xwk2s85zgd481.jpg

Is that factoring in the fact that he played as an out and out winger for a lot of the season?

Also interesting to see Djed in the "Very good defensively" quadrant.

1 hour ago, Smogzilla said:

xwk2s85zgd481.jpg

Everyone's a winner in that graph. What would a player have to do to be considered a poor full back/wing back?

14 hours ago, Smogzilla said:

xwk2s85zgd481.jpg

I think some of the descriptions are a bit off. Bottom left quadrant is weakest defensively and offensively so it is a little surprising to see Bola in there as relatively weak at both. Spence being quite strong defensively but not offensively does pretty much track his performances for us before he went on loan. 

I get the impression with Jones that he doesn't have a great defensive understanding of the role yet but he has loads of pace, is great in the tackle (ooo err matron) and great stamina. 

• Like 1