• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A great Athletic article on our youth recruitment in London (copied from the other site): Saturday afternoon in the north London postcode of N22: on White Hart Lane a steady stream of fans make t

The Times interview today with Chuba. I’ve missed all the pics out as I don’t know how to get the whole article across and it’s behind a firewall, but you get a good feeling of what he thinks.  

Superb article from The Athletic published today... Gives you a real sense that something special is being built. We've been crying out for this for so long.   Michael Walker 2h ago  2 

Posted Images

Timing is somewhat convenient after playing so many games in a row but I doubt anyone will ever know the truth about all these postponements 

If it is a genuine outbreak probably not the worst time to get it out of the way for the lads because everyone is gonna end up with it sooner or later 

Yeah not a bad time for this to happen also Sheffield United is abit tricky for us to play anyway they have had 2 weeks off. While we are expected to turn around after that drama and emotion in 72 hours. We may have a few covid cases but reckon is alot of knocks from Blackpool. Wilder will certainly not want to risk embarrassing himself against his old club with a patched up side

19 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

i think we have 17 or 18 players who would meet the criteria to play based on yesterdays team, so more than 4 or 5 new cases would meet the criteria to request a postponement

3 minutes ago, Mr_Maz said:

i think we have 17 or 18 players who would meet the criteria to play based on yesterdays team, so more than 4 or 5 new cases would meet the criteria to request a postponement

Have heard it's potentially 8+ positives, info came from @Will

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Will said:

Covid outbreak at the club would go some way to explain why Connolly and his girlfriend were staying at Blackwell Grange instead of Rockliffe.

And just thinking, could also explain recalls for Brynn and potentially Spence if the EFL are trying to make us reach a certain number of available players.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Will said:

And just thinking, could also explain recalls for Brynn and potentially Spence if the EFL are trying to make us reach a certain number of available players.

Surely not, with the amount of postponements they’ve given the green light to in recent weeks? If we’ve a genuine outbreak then it would be scandalous if we don’t get permission to postpone. Teams have had games called off for a lot less than the amount of purported positives we have  

2 minutes ago, BoroBoy1989 said:

Surely not, with the amount of postponements they’ve given the green light to in recent weeks? If we’ve a genuine outbreak then it would be scandalous if we don’t get permission to postpone. Teams have had games called off for a lot less than the amount of purported positives we have  

Blackpool had to recall someone to fulfill the fixture yesterday. If we're close to the threshold they'd expect us to do everything we can.