oneBoro Forum

'Other Boro stuff'

6 minutes ago, Borodane said:

I'l hazard a guess and say it would look better for us. I can't imagine any of the top teams only having drawn with Derby. 

Edit; QPR and Blackburn have won, Fulham, Huddersfield drawn and Bournemouth lost. So we's actually gain two points on QPR and Blackburn while Bournemouth would gain a point on the rest.

Plus there would only be two relegations. So the likes of Reading, Peterborough, Barnsley, Cardiff and Hull will be quietly watching all of this unfold... Don't expect any of them to come out and publicly back Derby. 

• Replies 22.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A great Athletic article on our youth recruitment in London (copied from the other site): Saturday afternoon in the north London postcode of N22: on White Hart Lane a steady stream of fans make t

The Times interview today with Chuba. I’ve missed all the pics out as I don’t know how to get the whole article across and it’s behind a firewall, but you get a good feeling of what he thinks.  

Superb article from The Athletic published today... Gives you a real sense that something special is being built. We've been crying out for this for so long.   Michael Walker 2h ago  2 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, smogsterking the Inspirati said:

I do fear that if it goes to court Derby use the defence Pulis was in charge of us and the case will then get thrown out of court. I feel that's why Derbys administrators aren't playing ball or at least that would be my mindset if I was them. 

I will give up on the law of the land when anyone can legally use the “ Pullis Defence” in court 

2 minutes ago, SouthernSmoggie said:

Plus there would only be two relegations. So the likes of Reading, Peterborough, Barnsley, Cardiff and Hull will be quietly watching all of this unfold... Don't expect any of them to come out and publicly back Derby. 

Certainly Reading who are in the mire both on and off the pitch

• Like 1

I wasn’t aware of that issue with St Johns, well done the Rams Massive, you never know when you will need the help of St John folk.

Thats massively improved my opinion of their fans and lowered my views on MM and the administrators. You don’t not pay St John.

• Like 5
52 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Feels that way and possibly Derby hoping to get an extension to try and stall things even longer, You can not owe the tax man with saleable assetts and hope to get away with it, too big and far too strong

When they went into administration, the EFL automatically remove you from the league but suspend it pending the administrators proving they have funds to cover the season.

when they entered admin, they were not able to furnish the EFL with this but asked for time as they had just taken over. 3 months later in Dec2021 the EFL repeatedly contacted the administrators to get them to show proof they could continue the season, especially as it had been over 3 months now and a Transfer Window was opening.

EFL have given them till Feb1st, to show they can continue.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Naisby said:

When they went into administration, the EFL automatically remove you from the league but suspend it pending the administrators proving they have funds to cover the season.

when they entered admin, they were not able to furnish the EFL with this but asked for time as they had just taken over. 3 months later in Dec2021 the EFL repeatedly contacted the administrators to get them to show proof they could continue the season, especially as it had been over 3 months now and a Transfer Window was opening.

and if Nixon is right (I know, I know) they should be proving they have the funds this weekend.

2 minutes ago, Naisby said:

This situation sounds an awful lot like Mel Morris and the clubs accounts, which haven't been submitted since 17/18 😬