• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A great Athletic article on our youth recruitment in London (copied from the other site): Saturday afternoon in the north London postcode of N22: on White Hart Lane a steady stream of fans make t

The Times interview today with Chuba. I’ve missed all the pics out as I don’t know how to get the whole article across and it’s behind a firewall, but you get a good feeling of what he thinks.  

Superb article from The Athletic published today... Gives you a real sense that something special is being built. We've been crying out for this for so long.   Michael Walker 2h ago  2 

Posted Images

Just now, Brunners said:

In typical fashion, Derby fans are not happy xD

They all of a sudden seem to care of confidentiality of information, which is again strange given they claim to have known all the details of our claim against them and how frivolous it is... their forums seem to have doublethink down to a fine art!

• Like 1

Okay, I take back quite a lot of what I've said about Steve Gibson in the past. That statement is absolute 🔥, as the kids would put it.

And of course Derby fans aren't happy, they've been lied to by their ex-owner and the administrators, who have actually made their situation even worse.

• Like 5

Genuine question - why aren't Derby fans standing outside the administrators' offices with burning torches and pitchforks? It's obvious to a blind man that the admins are doing a ***-poor job, irrespective of whatever grievances Derby fans might already harbour towards us/Wycombe/the EFL/Mel Morris.

• Like 1

I didn’t want them to go under before, but the large majority of their fans are absolutely unbearable and thick as pig ****. No matter what Gibson says he is the villain in their eyes, Morris must be loving the lack of stick he’s getting 

2 minutes ago, RiseAgainst said:

Genuine question - why aren't Derby fans standing outside the administrators' offices with burning torches and pitchforks? It's obvious to a blind man that the admins are doing a ***-poor job, irrespective of whatever grievances Derby fans might already harbour towards us/Wycombe/the EFL/Mel Morris.

Because they want to blame anyone but the people responsible, they're not the cleverest bunch down there.

1 minute ago, RiseAgainst said:

Perhaps other issues have been uncovered to the detriment of others involved at DCFC.

Whilst the EFL and MFC have clearly indicated they do not want to see Derby go into liquidisation perhaps some have already guessed the outcome.

This is building up into a frenzy as I shudder to think the outcry should the worst happen.

I see DCFC being folded

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Because they want to blame anyone but the people responsible, they're not the cleverest bunch down there.

Taken as a whole, I doubt the average Derby fan's IQ is any lower (or higher) than any other club's supporters. They seem to have a huge blind spot regarding culpability, though, which I find baffling.

It's almost as if the admins are Derby fans themselves, and therefore somehow immune to criticism.

4 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

In their shoes would probably be the same so a bit harsh there with your comment DZ

• Like 1
Just now, RiseAgainst said:

Not when St Michael of Ashley is waiting in the wings with a hundred Sports Direct advertising boards and a bag of ten piece pieces for the taxman...

We'll get the price reduced for Ashley and he can give us a big brown envelope.... 

• Haha 1