• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A great Athletic article on our youth recruitment in London (copied from the other site): Saturday afternoon in the north London postcode of N22: on White Hart Lane a steady stream of fans make t

Superb article from The Athletic published today... Gives you a real sense that something special is being built. We've been crying out for this for so long.   Michael Walker 2h ago  2 

The Times interview today with Chuba. I’ve missed all the pics out as I don’t know how to get the whole article across and it’s behind a firewall, but you get a good feeling of what he thinks.  

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Perhaps other issues have been uncovered to the detriment of others involved at DCFC.

Whilst the EFL and MFC have clearly indicated they do not want to see Derby go into liquidisation perhaps some have already guessed the outcome.

This is building up into a frenzy as I shudder to think the outcry should the worst happen.

I see DCFC being folded

I have it on good authority that they have an 8m offer on the table for Jason Knight from our good friends at Leeds. 

The DCFC administration people have turned it down. Apparently they need 7m to finish the season. They are either holding out for a bigger offer or will take it at the eleventh hour.

They won’t fold IMO

20 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Okay, I take back quite a lot of what I've said about Steve Gibson in the past. That statement is absolute 🔥, as the kids would put it.

And of course Derby fans aren't happy, they've been lied to by their ex-owner and the administrators, who have actually made their situation even worse.

they are starting to realise that they've been duped again. 

1 minute ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

It's not, I (briefly) lived among them. Was so bad I had to return to Boro!

That will teach you for wearing a Boro is beautiful but Derby is drab teeshirt

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Blanco said:

I have it on good authority that they have an 8m offer on the table for Jason Knight from our good friends at Leeds. 

The DCFC administration people have turned it down. Apparently they need 7m to finish the season. They are either holding out for a bigger offer or will take it at the eleventh hour.

They won’t fold IMO

Surely his value goes down the closer to the deadline? What's to stop Leeds saying "nah we'll only pay 5m now because you're desperate"

8 minutes ago, Blanco said:

They won’t fold IMO

Like I said before, they're convinced they can avoid relegation and get out of all this scot free.

7 minutes ago, RiseAgainst said:

One of my best friends periodically works in Derby. He says it's a dump, but it's handy for visiting Nottingham, which is apparently much nicer.

I lived there for five years and can confirm

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Foogle said:

Surely his value goes down the closer to the deadline? What's to stop Leeds saying "nah we'll only pay 5m now because you're desperate"

Maybe it does 🤷‍♂️ I don’t know but it does tell me that they are playing with fire 🔥 

• Like 1

Derby fans are never going to back down from their belief that Gibson is trying to kill their club because of a vendetta against Morris.

It's what they've been told from day one and it's so entrenched in their thinking now that, even if the penny does eventually drop, they'll still parrot it and refuse to back down as it would be just too humiliating for them.  

That they could be so blinkered for so long and so easily manipulated into believing lies.  It's like a cult.

2 minutes ago, Blanco said:

Maybe it does 🤷‍♂️ I don’t know but it does tell me that they are playing with fire 🔥 

why offer more if you can get him for free if their liquidated....