• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A great Athletic article on our youth recruitment in London (copied from the other site): Saturday afternoon in the north London postcode of N22: on White Hart Lane a steady stream of fans make t

Superb article from The Athletic published today... Gives you a real sense that something special is being built. We've been crying out for this for so long.   Michael Walker 2h ago  2 

The Times interview today with Chuba. I’ve missed all the pics out as I don’t know how to get the whole article across and it’s behind a firewall, but you get a good feeling of what he thinks.  

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Duvel said:

I'm that sick of hearing about Derby now and sick of their obnoxious fans on social media that part of me actually hopes they get liquidated. 

I was just coming on to post the same thing, it's an awful situation but I really am losing a lot of sympathy for them in the last day or two.

I'd probably feel really guilty if it actually did happen, but they've really wound me up and I'm starting to fear they'll actually stay up and get away with it all.

Relegation is all I want for them, but the goodwill is chipping away.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

I was just coming on to post the same thing, it's an awful situation but I really am losing a lot of sympathy for them in the last day or two.

I'd probably feel really guilty if it actually did happen, but they've really wound me up and I'm starting to fear they'll actually stay up and get away with it all.

Relegation is all I want for them, but the goodwill is chipping away.

I start to think the same, but imagine if our whole fanbase was judged based on a few social media idiots and FMTTM... it wouldn't be a fair summary and it's likely the same for them too, but this really has brought out the worst of them!

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Teacider said:

I start to think the same, but imagine if our whole fanbase was judged based on a few social media idiots and FMTTM... it wouldn't be a fair summary and it's likely the same for them too, but this really has brought out the worst of them!

The frustrating bit is seeing all the fans that are now crying save our club who a couple years ago were posting the league on strings meme. They've done this to themselves.

Poetry boy, who gained traction for his poem about Derby's plight, has now had his receipts uncovered and he was mocking other clubs while they were splashing big too. 

It's just the utter...I don't know...find it pretty *** cheeky like.

Just now, Brunners said:

The frustrating bit is seeing all the fans that are now crying save our club who a couple years ago were posting the league on strings meme. They've done this to themselves.

Poetry boy, who gained traction for his poem about Derby's plight, has now had his receipts uncovered and he was mocking other clubs while they were splashing big too. 

It's just the utter...I don't know...find it pretty *** cheeky like.

Yeah I know, I just try to keep in mind how much of a minority they are... it is tough though!

1 minute ago, Teacider said:

Most of their fanbase will be reasonable people and as usual its the clowns on twitter who give everyone a bad name. Its only really those fans who I'd like to see suffer with the club being liquidated. 

With the real problems going in the world though I would find it hard to get upset by a football club going bust but I'm probably lacking a soul. 

So if I have this right all the Derby fans are asking for is for Gibson to drop his claims, HMRC to cut their tax bill by tens of millions of pounds, exit administration without selling any players and if they just get these small concessions we could all have played our part in #SaveDerbyCounty?

To my knowledge every other club in their situation has had two options be it Portsmouth, Bury, Bolton or Wigan and here are those two options:

Option 1: Sell your assets and pay your creditors allowing Administrators time to find a new owner.

Option 2: Cease to exist.

Why do Derby fans and their administrator feel that they are entitled to an option 3 in this situation?

• Like 8
18 minutes ago, Jamie-H said:

So if I have this right all the Derby fans are asking for is for Gibson to drop his claims, HMRC to cut their tax bill by tens of millions of pounds, exit administration without selling any players and if they just get these small concessions we could all have played our part in #SaveDerbyCounty?

To my knowledge every other club in their situation has had two options be it Portsmouth, Bury, Bolton or Wigan and here are those two options:

Option 1: Sell your assets and pay your creditors allowing Administrators time to find a new owner.

Why do Derby fans and their administrator feel that they are entitled to an option 3 in this situation?

image.gif.070c575dc8cc420c6a65d5815be13655.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
35 minutes ago, Jamie-H said:

This has gone under my radar as things I'm mildly aware of until yesterday when I viewed the Derby debate in Parliament and then watched MP's beginning to give out indirect criticism of Middlesbrough.

It's boiled my *** and clearly Gibsons when quite clearly other parties have lent on their connections to give out this one dimensional message Boro are the bad boys.

It's clearly not our fault if Derby are liquidated, we didn't put them into administration in the first place 

• Like 4

Seeing this do the rounds on twitter, Derby fans have lost their damn minds...

It's genuinely scary how widespread the belief is within Derby that Gibson is the big bad wolf, your football club's in administration and your administrators have not done anything to change that fact in 3 months maybe direct some pressure/anger onto them?

Or alternatively write Mel Morris a letter asking him to hand the stadium/training ground back making a potential sale more likely due to the increased asset value it would bring to the table.

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Old Codger said:

Just checked..  it is a school for pupils with learning difficulties, so sorry George ..  I should have looked first 😔 

Think it’s pretty well written for a Derby fan anyway. First time I have seen them post something without calling someone a ‘Bamford’ weird *** they are