• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A great Athletic article on our youth recruitment in London (copied from the other site): Saturday afternoon in the north London postcode of N22: on White Hart Lane a steady stream of fans make t

Superb article from The Athletic published today... Gives you a real sense that something special is being built. We've been crying out for this for so long.   Michael Walker 2h ago  2 

The Times interview today with Chuba. I’ve missed all the pics out as I don’t know how to get the whole article across and it’s behind a firewall, but you get a good feeling of what he thinks.  

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Brunners said:

U23s line ups on twitter! Not sure we usually see this so it looks like they've taken the feedback on board!

Excellent, we've an academy to be proud of and to shout about. Hopefully increased coverage in the same way we've had recently with the senior squad.

Here's to another Kavanagh hattrick 🤞

24 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

No boyd-munce there which suggests he has travelled with the first team to Blackburn

He was training with the first team in the latest video. 

Surprised Coburn isn't in the U23’s today, I'd rather he play today, than sit on the bench tomorrow. Fingers crossed he gets a loan for game time 

1 minute ago, Mr_Maz said:

He was training with the first team in the latest video. 

Surprised Coburn isn't in the U23’s today, I'd rather he play today, than sit on the bench tomorrow. Fingers crossed he gets a loan for game time 

Wilder talked about him in the press conference. Said he can’t send his captain out on loan 😂

• Haha 4
1 minute ago, estonpidge said:

Captain or brew boy?

You never loan out the brew boy/girl it takes time patience and careful training to get them just right, you don’t want them loaned out and when they come back they give you Nescafé with sugar. 😀

• Like 1

Hey up - this is probably the wrong place but couldn't see anywhere else is there a place/topic on this forum to check for people selling on their tickets?

I got mine for Man Utd but currently going on my own as my 2 mates missed out even though they have got 70 something points each. I thought there would be a thread or something? 

sounds like we were a little unlucky in the u23 game.  Two goals disallowed, two shots off the post and a penalty saved ..  though reading that back, sounds like he does have them playing same style as first team 🙂 .   Southampton Academy supposed to be one of the best, so if we are competitive, bodes well for future  

18 hours ago, TheHolgate said:

Hey up - this is probably the wrong place but couldn't see anywhere else is there a place/topic on this forum to check for people selling on their tickets?

I got mine for Man Utd but currently going on my own as my 2 mates missed out even though they have got 70 something points each. I thought there would be a thread or something? 

start your own thread. 

18 hours ago, TheHolgate said:

I spent a great deal of time researching tickets, not for me but my brother. I think if there was another 5000 issued it would still be hard to secure one. The distribution is fair and great news for the club, not unfortunately for those who can’t afford season tickets or attending every game. Best of luck.. 

• Like 1