oneBoro Forum

'Other Boro stuff'

38 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

I wonder if it's just a giant coincidink that NB4 comes over to Teesside, and Connolly feels the need to squirrel himself away in a Pally Park crack den? 🤔

He just wanted to wake up at the crack of Dawn (or whatever her name was).

• Haha 1
  • Replies 22.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A great Athletic article on our youth recruitment in London (copied from the other site): Saturday afternoon in the north London postcode of N22: on White Hart Lane a steady stream of fans make t

The Times interview today with Chuba. I’ve missed all the pics out as I don’t know how to get the whole article across and it’s behind a firewall, but you get a good feeling of what he thinks.  

Superb article from The Athletic published today... Gives you a real sense that something special is being built. We've been crying out for this for so long.   Michael Walker 2h ago  2 

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

He hasn't been "caught red handed" but if you think he went to a party where people were doing nitrous oxide and he didn't partake, then I have a nice plot of land on the moon I think you'd be interested in buying

Personally I’ve been to plenty of parties where all kinds of things have gone on without me doing it. You’re just assuming things and making conjectures without any sort of proof. I’m not a fan of Connolly but it doesn’t want me to just make up stuff. 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Borodane said:

Personally I’ve been to plenty of parties where all kinds of things have gone on without me doing it. You’re just assuming things and making conjectures without any sort of proof. I’m not a fan of Connolly but it doesn’t want me to just make up stuff. 

but if you a public figure as he is you wouldn't go to a sesh would ya, especially if they weren't ya best mates who ya knew you could trust

15 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

@Smogzilla I know Dojksteel is leaving. Who else is mate? I thought Hackney was on loan at Scunthorpe?

At the moment I believe Harry Green is the only other lad listed there who is leaving. Players seem to be able to play for the u23s even if they're supposed to be out on loan  Burrell and Walker have done so this season.

https://the72.co.uk/271966/bradford-city-acquire-stephen-gent-as-new-head-of-recruitment-from-middlesbrough/

"Bradford City have appointed Stephen Gent as their new head of recruitment, as announced by their official club website.
Bradford City have lured their latest staff addition away from Championship side Middlesbrough.

Gent, 37, will head up the Bantams’ recruitment drive this summer.

The Yorkshire side will be gearing up for their first full season under boss Mark Hughes in the upcoming transfer window.

Gent has worked at Middlesbrough for just under 14 years in a variety of different roles and has now left the Riverside Stadium for a new challenge.

He started out with Boro as an academy scout and has since worked as European technical scout, as a development coach, as a first-team analyst, as head of scouting operations and most recently as loans and scouting operations manager."

• Like 2
39 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

👍👍👍👍👍👍

Our new number one next season?

I'd feel a lot more comfortable giving him a go if he'd been in the SPL, facing the likes of Morelos, Ferguson and Ramirez (not that one), rather than the likes of Ayr and Morton.

If he's happy at Killie, it might be best for his development to let him stay there another season, cut his teeth in big stadia and against high-calibre strikers, and then bring him back for the 2023-24 season with a view to competing for the #1 jersey?

• Like 3

https://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/sport/20108330.boro-set-adopt-zero-tolerance-policy-pitch-invaders-stoke-game/

"MIDDLESBROUGH are set to adopt a zero tolerance policy to pitch invaders having noticed an increase in spectators coming onto the pitch during games this season. (...) It’s understood that the club hierarchy were equally angry at supporters making their way onto the pitch and they are set to clamp down pitch invaders next season with harsher punishments like hefty fines and matchday bans."

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Hendrie_7 said:

https://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/sport/20108330.boro-set-adopt-zero-tolerance-policy-pitch-invaders-stoke-game/

"MIDDLESBROUGH are set to adopt a zero tolerance policy to pitch invaders having noticed an increase in spectators coming onto the pitch during games this season. (...) It’s understood that the club hierarchy were equally angry at supporters making their way onto the pitch and they are set to clamp down pitch invaders next season with harsher punishments like hefty fines and matchday bans."

I'm shocked they weren't already giving out proper punishments for it