oneBoro Forum

'Other Boro stuff'

18 minutes ago, Borodane said:

The perfect time for oneBoro to finally get a spy in the first team. 

Apparently all the applicants so far appear to be named Juninho 🙂 . Being serious, this is great news, as set pieces have been weak for some years and although I might be wrong, it seems as though many other teams do better than us in scoring from them. Don't know if it is the delivery or the targets selected but sometimes they are almost as bad as our throw-ins. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 22.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A great Athletic article on our youth recruitment in London (copied from the other site): Saturday afternoon in the north London postcode of N22: on White Hart Lane a steady stream of fans make t

Superb article from The Athletic published today... Gives you a real sense that something special is being built. We've been crying out for this for so long.   Michael Walker 2h ago  2 

The Times interview today with Chuba. I’ve missed all the pics out as I don’t know how to get the whole article across and it’s behind a firewall, but you get a good feeling of what he thinks.  

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, AllBoro10 said:

How far of a walk is York’s new stadium from the train station? 

A long, long one.

I think it's 3 miles.

Put me right off going, it's an incredibly inconvenient location if you don't want to drive.

1 minute ago, TeaCider24 said:

A long, long one.

I think it's 3 miles.

Put me right off going, it's an incredibly inconvenient location if you don't want to drive.

Ah sack that then! Will just do the Bishop Auckland and Marseille friendlies. Thanks for that.

On 6/27/2022 at 9:50 AM, Old Codger said:

Apparently all the applicants so far appear to be named Juninho 🙂 . Being serious, this is great news, as set pieces have been weak for some years and although I might be wrong, it seems as though many other teams do better than us in scoring from them. Don't know if it is the delivery or the targets selected but sometimes they are almost as bad as our throw-ins. 

haha could imagine them going through all the applications, this one is from juno10@outlook.com, next one from juno11@outlook.com, juno23@gmail.com 

On 6/27/2022 at 5:23 PM, TeaCider24 said:

A long, long one.

I think it's 3 miles.

could easy get a taxi from train station, i know extra cost but could work especially if a few of you there

6 hours ago, kentucky said:

Remember the last time the bookies made us one of the favourites it was under Strachan, after signing anyone and everyone, that didn't turn out well 

and monk the same too, favourites, signed everyone, gone by xmas and we still *** about in the championships league 

12 hours ago, Changing Times said:

Bernard Gent RIP.

When I think back to Ayresome Park the sound of Bernard Gent comes immediately to mind along with Van McCoy's, Hustle (music track, not a South American midfielder for the benefit of the younger readers on here). Hairs on the back of my neck standing up just thinking of the Power game being played as the Boro ran onto the pitch. RIP Bernard a true Gent by name and nature, left many fond memories of watching the Boro with my Dad.

• Like 1