oneBoro Forum

'Other Boro stuff'

I've decided to make a thread for all things related to Boro that aren't new thread worthy, but don't have anywhere else to go. So if there's anything mildly interesting or humorous, this is where it can live :D

Things like this

• Replies 15.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great quote from Kevin Blackwell in the Athletic today ūü§£ūü§£ūü§£

It's my birthday today, meant to be my 30th but I've refused to allow that in current circumstances of not being able to celebrate it. I usually get my age on the back of one of my shirts so I re

I can't imagine that game getting approved by Hasbro...

Posted Images

You must have been mortal Humpty to say that to Gavin!

I said something similar to Josh Walker in Embrace in Sheffield, he was on loan at Rotherham. I told him that Strachan didn't know his head from his *** letting him leave on loan... He bought me a drink...a K2 for £1.50...cheers Josh, I'm sure you could have at least pushed out for a VK!

Just to repeat, i had an all you drink band on ;)

Whilst standing next to Stewy Downing at the urinals, i told him i liked his salmon coloured v neck jumper.

(I didn't look at his willy)

Had a dance off with Robbie Elliot in the Sea nightclub Newcastle once.

(Not strictly 'Other Boro stuff' but i thought it was apt)

Isn't haroun of morrocan descendant so hes probably smoked shish pipes since age 3

My top 3 boro happenings

1. Frank Quedrue hitting on my mother in kudos now (Aruba) in Redcar.

2. High five with George boeteng in a strip club in Southampton called (for your eyes only)

3. A beer with mark schwarzer at Gatwick

• 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• I would put money that he didn't actually substitute two of the players that were disappointing him at all, because¬†personally¬†I can't see a world in which¬†two of them weren't Tav and Dijksteel. In fact post game I'm sure he even name dropped Dijksteel at the time by saying something to the effect of "one of them is Dijksteel, and he's my favourite!" Now CT has a point and you do have to take everything NW says like this with a huge grain of salt, but I do wonder if he's talking about Tav again here. We've had NW's previous story (excuse?) of Tav doesn't taking warming up seriously, so this doesn't seem like a huge leap.
    • Derby fans blaming Gibson,,,,,,,,Get a grip and smell the coffee. Your Mel Morris is the Be.. end that got you into this mess
    • Christ, that's insane. Professional footballers skipping meals because they CBA to get up? Can this really be true? If so, they're clearly not particularly committed to their profession, or to the club. Any fule kno you need slow-release energy throughout the day, especially if you're an "elite" sportsman. Also interesting that Warnock can tell if someone's had brekky by looking into their eyes. Wonder what else he could tell if he looked at other parts of their anatomy?
    • Feel bad for Derby in a way and this might not be a popular opinion but its time like this I am so grateful for Steve Gibson. Someone on radio said Mel Morris has ran Derby like a vanity project for himself in last¬†few years. I am glad Gibson makes tough unpopular decisions, even if i have criticised him for it in past, as its clear the man truly gives a sh*t about our club.
    • EFL throwing shade back at Derby. Sounds like Derby have backed themselves into a corner and are now scrambling to blame anyone but themselves. I say Derby but mean Mel Morris et al.