'Other Boro stuff'

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great quote from Kevin Blackwell in the Athletic today 🤣🤣🤣

I can't imagine that game getting approved by Hasbro...

It's my birthday today, meant to be my 30th but I've refused to allow that in current circumstances of not being able to celebrate it. I usually get my age on the back of one of my shirts so I re

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, SouthernSmoggie said:

Apparently we have the lowest home xGA (expected goals against) in the league despite conceding 7... surprised by that! 

2 were own goals, which I'm sure won't be counted as expected goals, and the 2 other goals against QPR should never have went in, the Blackburn goal was an outside the box screamer that probably wasn't counted as expected either.

9 hours ago, TeaCider24 said:

2 were own goals, which I'm sure won't be counted as expected goals, and the 2 other goals against QPR should never have went in, the Blackburn goal was an outside the box screamer that probably wasn't counted as expected either.

True. As crap as we've been for large parts of the season, I'm still annoyed we didn't win that Blackburn game.

7 hours ago, DevKWat said:

Rodrigo Muniz missed Fulham’s final penalty to knock them out of the League Cup and got a match rating of 2.1 from Goal.. Knew Sporar was the right choice 😉

SofaScore had him as one of Fulhams best players in their stats. Only Mawson and Rodak with better scores.

McNair and Bola given their 'Boro Supporters Club 2020' POTY/YPOTY awards.

I notice actually that the Boro Twitter has still tagged Bola despite him his account still being set to private. But even when he's set to private, you can see some of his basic profile info including his external link. Usually these lead to players' Instagram accounts (and Bola definitely has one so it would make sense he does that) but at the moment, it is set to this Instagram account which currently has no posts.

https://www.instagram.com/marcbolafoundation/

No idea how long this has been there (No posts, very few followers, no mention of it anywhere else) and maybe he started it before this but maybe this is going to be part of his response to the charges?

• Like 1
58 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

McNair and Bola given their 'Boro Supporters Club 2020' POTY/YPOTY awards.

I notice actually that the Boro Twitter has still tagged Bola despite him his account still being set to private. But even when he's set to private, you can see some of his basic profile info including his external link. Usually these lead to players' Instagram accounts (and Bola definitely has one so it would make sense he does that) but at the moment, it is set to this Instagram account which currently has no posts.

https://www.instagram.com/marcbolafoundation/

No idea how long this has been there (No posts, very few followers, no mention of it anywhere else) and maybe he started it before this but maybe this is going to be part of his response to the charges?

Well it was going to be until you stole his thunder, cheers Marc's crying now.

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Borodane said:

SofaScore had him as one of Fulhams best players in their stats. Only Mawson and Rodak with better scores.

Alfie Mawson....what a waste of money he was, im sure he cost them well over £20m