'Other Boro stuff'

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great quote from Kevin Blackwell in the Athletic today 🤣🤣🤣

It's my birthday today, meant to be my 30th but I've refused to allow that in current circumstances of not being able to celebrate it. I usually get my age on the back of one of my shirts so I re

https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/neil-warnock-obvious-choice-manage-18614026.amp?__twitter_impression=true "Gibson is a hands-on owner and Bausor is a hands-on chief exe

Posted Images

There a piece in Gazette on Tav praising Fry but within the article it confirms that despite reports the two are contracted to us until 2023. They are actually both contracted until 2024.

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

There a piece in Gazette on Tav praising Fry but within the article it confirms that despite reports the two are contracted to us until 2023. They are actually both contracted until 2024.

Me likey

Am I the only one who would like Gibson to come out with a public statement that he would never let his club fall in the hands of a regime like Saudi Arabia and that he finds it wrong that a regime with such poor human rights record can buy their way into English football. I know it’s futile but it would send the right message and draw a lot of sympathy across the country and probably the entire football world. As it is the football community is silent and just accepting. Next up you have Kim Jong-un buying a club. 

5 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Am I the only one who would like Gibson to come out with a public statement that he would never let his club fall in the hands of a regime like Saudi Arabia and that he finds it wrong that a regime with such poor human rights record can buy their way into English football. I know it’s futile but it would send the right message and draw a lot of sympathy across the country and probably the entire football world. As it is the football community is silent and just accepting. Next up you have Kim Jong-un buying a club. 

Steve Gibson’s recent record on human rights doesn’t read particularly well either, boro fans have been subjected to 2 years of Tony Pulis and potentially 2 years of Neil Warnock 😬

• Haha 5
1 hour ago, Borodane said:

What and ignore mentioning all other ethics. 
Let those that have not sinned cast the first stone? 

8 hours ago, sanddancer said:

What and ignore mentioning all other ethics. 
Let those that have not sinned cast the first stone? 

Basically yes. It’s despicable the one of the worst regimes in the world can buy a football club in England and have thousands of people dancing and celebrating in the streets. Their new owner ordered the murder of a journalist in Germany for crying out loud. If North Korea is the next owner of Boro then I’m done with the club. 

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, Rat catcher said:

As has already been said. Nobody would give a uck if it was Chelsea or Man Utd.

Of course they would.

People have kicked up a stink about Abramovich at Chelsea for years, and he's an absolute angel compared to the Saudis.

The Glaziers have been slaughtered since the moment they took over Man United and the worst thing they've done is burdened the club with debt.

• Like 3