oneBoro Forum

'Other Boro stuff'

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/16737632/neil-warnock-blocked-middlesbrough-office-wilder/?utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=sunfootballtwitter&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1636973854

Apologies for the sun link, couldn't find another source.

Warnock was binned off so spectacularly he wasn't allowed in to collect his things while Wilder was inside.

• Haha 1
  • Replies 22.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A great Athletic article on our youth recruitment in London (copied from the other site): Saturday afternoon in the north London postcode of N22: on White Hart Lane a steady stream of fans make t

Superb article from The Athletic published today... Gives you a real sense that something special is being built. We've been crying out for this for so long.   Michael Walker 2h ago  2 

The Times interview today with Chuba. I’ve missed all the pics out as I don’t know how to get the whole article across and it’s behind a firewall, but you get a good feeling of what he thinks.  

Posted Images

2022/2023 season starting last weekend in July, break for championship during WC groups stages, Carabao first round first week of August but doesn't seem to be any info about transfer window being moved forward..  what a mess on...  what's the betting most of the stadiums will be half empty for majority of matches   

We been given any update from anywhere on severity of Paddy injury? Or Sporar

Currently we dont know if following are fit to be involved v Millwalll.

1. Dijksteel

2. Hall (played @ WBA but was not in training pics last week)

3. Fry

4. Bola

5. Paddy

6 Sporar

7. Ucbe

7 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

We been given any update from anywhere on severity of Paddy injury? Or Sporar

Currently we dont know if following are fit to be involved v Millwalll.

1. Dijksteel

2. Hall (played @ WBA but was not in training pics last week)

3. Fry

4. Bola

5. Paddy

6 Sporar

7. Ucbe

I don’t think Payero was in any of the training pics too

9 hours ago, Johnmfc81 said:

Interesting to see that Alan knill is still involved with the Welsh International team.

Well our previous management team came accross as part time so nothing new here😉

• Haha 1
12 hours ago, Johnmfc81 said:

Interesting to see that Alan knill is still involved with the Welsh International team.

With him joining us just before the international break he might of agreed to still be involved to give them time to find a replacement 

13 minutes ago, ABH said:

With him joining us just before the international break he might of agreed to still be involved to give them time to find a replacement 

From what I've heard, he's seeing out their qualification campaign so will be involved in the play offs in March.

Boro are after £45m from Derby and Wycombe chasing £6m.

I think we have overegged how much compensation is due. Really if we win it would be the difference in prize pot, gate money and TV money at best. Hard to argue we would have gotten to Wembley or promoted.

I suspect the lawyers have gone in deliberately high as a negotiation tools.

6 minutes ago, GrimsbyBoro said:

I think we have overegged how much compensation is due. Really if we win it would be the difference in prize pot, gate money and TV money at best. Hard to argue we would have gotten to Wembley or promoted.

Where is this from? I can't see anything online.

19 minutes ago, GrimsbyBoro said:

I suspect we'd be claiming that promotion was worth £160 million and that we would have had an arbitrary 25% chance of claiming that if we had been able to get into the playoffs. Perhaps the 5m difference is for damages?

27 minutes ago, GrimsbyBoro said:

Mentioned this on fmttm. It’s very difficult to prove loss of opportunity on something so subjective. Gate receipts and TV money is demonstrable but claiming anything past that is speculative. I’d imagine something around the £2-3 million mark plus costs would be reasonable.