• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A great Athletic article on our youth recruitment in London (copied from the other site): Saturday afternoon in the north London postcode of N22: on White Hart Lane a steady stream of fans make t

The Times interview today with Chuba. I’ve missed all the pics out as I don’t know how to get the whole article across and it’s behind a firewall, but you get a good feeling of what he thinks.  

Superb article from The Athletic published today... Gives you a real sense that something special is being built. We've been crying out for this for so long.   Michael Walker 2h ago  2 

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

Riley Mcgree managing to get in there despite his team being utter pony 👀

He was at Birmingham's game yesterday apparently. 

Wonder why he's still in the country, you would've thought he'd have joined up with his US team.

Just now, Hendrie_7 said:

He was at Birmingham's game yesterday apparently. 

Wonder why he's still in the country, you would've thought he'd have joined up with his US team.

His going home game was covid postponed. Was there to say goodbyes etc. 

2 minutes ago, Hendrie_7 said:

Boooo I'd got my hopes up he was still over here coz a deal was close.

I’m hearing we are one of a few clubs in for him. He won’t want to go to the 2nd doc in America now he has been a regular in the championship.

32 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

Riley Mcgree managing to get in there despite his team being utter pony 👀

According to the article he's in there for his passing & dribbling. Guess he stands out like a diamond in a pile of coal. Not his fault if his team mates don't know what to do with the ball when he gives it to them. 🤷‍♂️

Per Gazette re FACup tie article:-

there have been no more positive cases among players since the late tenth positive case finally brought about the approval of the EFL to postpone the Sheffield United game

Good news that the recent infection spread seems to have been halted. Just a coincidence that it was just enough players to get game against SU postponed I’m sure - but any other club and we would be very suspicious of that!

9 minutes ago, ScarBoro said:

there have been no more positive cases among players since the late tenth positive case finally brought about the approval of the EFL to postpone the Sheffield United game

Good news that the recent infection spread seems to have been halted. Just a coincidence that it was just enough players to get game against SU postponed I’m sure - but any other club and we would be very suspicious of that!

To be fair I think our players actually do go home and isolate and not go mingle at the darts (like Leicester City's players, for instance.)

1 hour ago, ScarBoro said:

There isn't a definitive set number of covid cases required for a postponement. In fact there are no real 'set in stone' rules which is what makes the whole situation an absolute farce. 

• Like 2
36 minutes ago, Humpty said:

There isn't a definitive set number of covid cases required for a postponement. In fact there are no real 'set in stone' rules which is what makes the whole situation an absolute farce. 

Agree about the farcical lack of rules. If the tenth player had been not enough to get the game postponed though, I bet we would have been testing everyone again to try to find the eleventh, or whatever it took to get a postponement.