• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A great Athletic article on our youth recruitment in London (copied from the other site): Saturday afternoon in the north London postcode of N22: on White Hart Lane a steady stream of fans make t

The Times interview today with Chuba. I’ve missed all the pics out as I don’t know how to get the whole article across and it’s behind a firewall, but you get a good feeling of what he thinks.  

Superb article from The Athletic published today... Gives you a real sense that something special is being built. We've been crying out for this for so long.   Michael Walker 2h ago  2 

Posted Images

Spence looking really good Vs arsenal. Know there's attitude concerns but we have mismanaged this guy so badly, what a huge loss it's going to end up being for us.

Another feather in warnocks bum bag. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Brunners said:

Isn't having it at Old Trafford better financially?

Should be...though I suppose that depends how many home fans will turn up to see them against a Championship team.

Hopefully will be a decent payday for Boro at the very least.

Think we have a slim chance (at least 80/20 or maybe 70/30 at a stretch in Utd's favour) of pulling off an upset. But even with their problems, I think they will be too strong for us.

We might even finally get to see Ronaldo against the Ginger Messi. 😁

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Downsouth said:

Our cup runneth over!

Just hope we don't get runneth over in the Cup by the Utd juggernaut. 😉 Hope we at least make a decent game of it.

It'd be nice if Rangnick played a few of their kids, but with their current problems and Boro being just enough of a threat to take seriously, he'll probably go for a near full-strength team.

• Like 1

Honestly, I'm quite chuffed of getting a Prem team in the cup. United or Villa will be a good test for us. No shame on us to lose it but looking back at the City and United wins under Karanka, it feels like they were a big part of those seasons.

• Like 3
13 hours ago, AnglianRed said:

Should be...though I suppose that depends how many home fans will turn up to see them against a Championship team.

Hopefully will be a decent payday for Boro at the very least.

Think we have a slim chance (at least 80/20 or maybe 70/30 at a stretch in Utd's favour) of pulling off an upset. But even with their problems, I think they will be too strong for us.

We might even finally get to see Ronaldo against the Ginger Messi. 😁

Man Utd season ticket holders are charged if they attend or not.

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, Robin Johnson said:

Massive assumption being made by a lot of posters. Man U are a long way from being a shoe in given their form

for me it's just a financial preference, actually expect Villa to do the job, if Utd play the same as against Wolves

1 hour ago, Robin Johnson said:

Massive assumption being made by a lot of posters. Man U are a long way from being a shoe in given their form

Villa are a very good side and could turn Man U over...I expect Arsenal thought they were on a good thing last night Too

U23’s 1-0 up away to Villa at the moment. Callum Kavanagh peno 

Only I was flicking through FlashScore I wouldn’t have known they were even playing today. I’m glad @wilsoncgphas this on his agenda for the next MSF meeting. The coverage on the underage teams is abysmal from the club 

• Like 2

I think that if any Prem team is taking the cup seriously at this stage, then we are in the category that they need to field a decent team against and not underestimate, more so after seeing what Forest did to Arsenal.

• Like 1