oneBoro Forum

'Other Boro stuff'

18 minutes ago, sanddancer said:

Not improving your application for the Amin job 😂

Which one..  Lord of all the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Sea, Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa, King of Scotland or Prez? 🙂 

• Haha 1
  • Replies 22.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A great Athletic article on our youth recruitment in London (copied from the other site): Saturday afternoon in the north London postcode of N22: on White Hart Lane a steady stream of fans make t

Superb article from The Athletic published today... Gives you a real sense that something special is being built. We've been crying out for this for so long.   Michael Walker 2h ago  2 

The Times interview today with Chuba. I’ve missed all the pics out as I don’t know how to get the whole article across and it’s behind a firewall, but you get a good feeling of what he thinks.  

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Old Codger said:

Which one..  Lord of all the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Sea, Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa, King of Scotland or Prez? 🙂 

Most likely Idi Amin 😃

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

I'd rather we not take him back tbh

He is contracted to us so, unless his contract expires this summer, the only way of not taking him back would be to dismiss him for gross misconduct. I don't think we would be able to do that for him spitting - it would need to be something like fraud or drugs violations.

The interesting new point for me in SG letter is the first point.

What he is suggesting is that if Derby go bust, then Morris is on hook for the loan against the ground - which Gibbo says is a substantial loan. I think his point is that the administrators need to be asking Morris how much he will put into the pot to help save the club - by agreeing to sell the ground to the new owner at a knock down price, instead of the rumoured £20m, otherwise Morris is on hook for all of the loan until and if he can sell the ground - and who would bid for the ground if the football club wasn’t there?

• Like 1
Just now, sanddancer said:

Whow! I have my doubts this is genuine but should it be, it’s as aggressive as firing a salvo of nuclear missiles. 

How would it not be genuine? It's from the official MFC twitter account and links to our official website?

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
3 minutes ago, Will said:

How would it not be genuine? It's from the official MFC twitter account and links to our official website?

I have not personally verified the account therefore aired on the side of caution while posting. Hope that make sense? 

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, Old Codger said:

Correction “Moderator”. 🙈 

No prob Sand...   but now have an image of Denzil riding a stag across the heather with his face painted blue and swigging a can of Irn Bru...   of course, that may be more true to life than we know 🙂 

• Haha 2

anyone going to or through the East Midlands and has anything identifiable as Boro, be very careful. The pitch forks are out and anyone with a Teesside accent is liable to know what Edward Woodward felt like in The Wicker Man.