• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A great Athletic article on our youth recruitment in London (copied from the other site): Saturday afternoon in the north London postcode of N22: on White Hart Lane a steady stream of fans make t

The Times interview today with Chuba. I’ve missed all the pics out as I don’t know how to get the whole article across and it’s behind a firewall, but you get a good feeling of what he thinks.  

Superb article from The Athletic published today... Gives you a real sense that something special is being built. We've been crying out for this for so long.   Michael Walker 2h ago  2 

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Old Codger said:

Just checked..  it is a school for pupils with learning difficulties, so sorry George ..  I should have looked first 😔 

Absolutely, this is nothing against George more the Derby fanbase at large who are trying to use this letter as further evidence that Gibson's the villain in all of this.

The Derby fanbase are whipping each other up into an absolute frenzy over Gibson it doesn't do them or their club any good and ultimately young fans like George will suffer from the misinformation, in my opinion.

• Like 4
8 minutes ago, Jamie-H said:

Absolutely, this is nothing against George more the Derby fanbase at large who are trying to use this letter as further evidence that Gibson's the villain in all of this.

The Derby fanbase are whipping each other up into an absolute frenzy over Gibson it doesn't do them or their club any good and ultimately young fans like George will suffer from the misinformation, in my opinion.

A week ago, things were probably still sane enough that the fan bases could communicate and explain things to each other. We might not agree but we could communicate. Sadly the last weeks events have meant Derby fans are in sheer panic Gibson is the enemy and nothing now or in the future will ever change that. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
58 minutes ago, Old Codger said:

Just checked..  it is a school for pupils with learning difficulties, so sorry George ..  I should have looked first 😔 

Frankly it's disturbing that a school are encouraging the kids with this weird Gibson fixation. 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10424221/MARTIN-SAMUEL-Middlesbrough-Wycombes-lawsuits-Derby-based-fantasy-seasons.html

The Daily Mail have received their backhander from Derby.

That sympathy is going more and more. 

Oh thank goodness.

If Martin Samuel is slagging us off then we're definitely on the right side of this argument!

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

*** off, George

DZ you should not skip reading other posts sorry to say you have made yourelf look a real tit this time mate, perhaps you should delete your post after reading a bit more from others

7 hours ago, TeaCider24 said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10424221/MARTIN-SAMUEL-Middlesbrough-Wycombes-lawsuits-Derby-based-fantasy-seasons.html

This is what it looks like when a so called journalist is paid by Mel Morris. No credibility at all.

8 hours ago, TeaCider24 said:

It's news to me that they got deducted 21 points for cheating. It was my understanding that 12 points was for Mel Morris voluntarily putting them into administration when the HMRC covid tax break came to an end, guess the EFL/Boro/Wycombe must have forced him to do that...

• Like 2

A very brief google search shows that Sheffield United received £15m from West Ham with a further £5m if West Ham were sold. He says a flat £10m. Is anything in that article accurate?

Simon Jordan "This article is compelling but sadly uninformed!  Ask Gibson what he wants, nowhere near £45 mi or the cost of Derby!  As about waghorn to #mfc highjacked, paid by #dcfc because they were cheating ffp.  Ask about dell, Mel Morris and stadium.. then you may have an informed article

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Downsouth said:

DZ you should not skip reading other posts sorry to say you have made yourelf look a real tit this time mate, perhaps you should delete your post after reading a bit more from others

I read the other posts before commenting. Makes no difference to me that George has learning difficulties, it's not Gibson he should be writing to. Whoever shared that post is a *** arsehole, same as whoever put it into that kid's head to write it in the first place. It's emotional blackmail and it's just spreading misinformation and hatred towards our club even further.

• Like 3