oneBoro Forum

'Other Boro stuff'

I'd like us to take a leaf out of arsenals book and send the players out to a different wrestlers theme music every week. Imagine coming out to the undertakers theme at night with the floodlights off, scare the bejesus out of the opposition

• Replies 22.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A great Athletic article on our youth recruitment in London (copied from the other site): Saturday afternoon in the north London postcode of N22: on White Hart Lane a steady stream of fans make t

The Times interview today with Chuba. I’ve missed all the pics out as I don’t know how to get the whole article across and it’s behind a firewall, but you get a good feeling of what he thinks.  

Superb article from The Athletic published today... Gives you a real sense that something special is being built. We've been crying out for this for so long.   Michael Walker 2h ago  2 

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Brunners said:

It added an extra minute of extra time and they scored in that minute. I agree that ultimately it's down to us not performing in other games, but there is correlation between the pitch invader and their goal.

they still would have played that minute of time though a minute earlier if it never happened though. Think its a leap giving that lad the blame for the goal lol

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

I'd like us to take a leaf out of arsenals book and send the players out to a different wrestlers theme music every week. Imagine coming out to the undertakers theme at night with the floodlights off, scare the bejesus out of the opposition

should give each player their own entrances and pick who's theme matches up the most to their personality lol.

Wonder what choices everyone would give our current squad lol

Would be good to play it for subs on and off as well lol

Connonley could come out to Doink the clowns music, bring a few balloons with him too

1 minute ago, Rob said:

they still would have played that minute of time though a minute earlier if it never happened though. Think its a leap giving that lad the blame for the goal lol

What? There were a minimum of 3 minutes & they scored in the 4th - the 1 was added on cause of the pitch invader.

Had they just been able to take the throw in, the game would have been over.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Brunners said:

What? There were a minimum of 3 minutes & they scored in the 4th - the 1 was added on cause of the pitch invader.

Had they just been able to take the throw in, the game would have been over.

But surely that time was left anyways though. It's not like they add extra time on, they just add on whats been missed from the match.

by your numbers the invader wasted a minute of time, they added an extra minute of time to give the full 3 mins of time with the ball in play. They still would of had that minute surely if the invader never stopped the match. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Reckon we might see kavanagh in and around the first team during pre season?

I'm sure he'll feature in friendlies, but I'm expecting him to be out on loan again.

Not made a huge impression at Harrogate, even accounting for the injury.

14 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Reckon we might see kavanagh in and around the first team during pre season?

He certainly seems to know what the net is for. He’s had one chance and he buried it 

• Like 1