oneBoro Forum

'Other Boro stuff'

Can't believe Ritchie de Laet was at Leicester for the PL trophy being awarded. Incredible that he travelled down just to get his medal. Fair play for them asking him to come down. :D

Do you reckon he took the helicopter down and landed on the pitch? :D

• Replies 22.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A great Athletic article on our youth recruitment in London (copied from the other site): Saturday afternoon in the north London postcode of N22: on White Hart Lane a steady stream of fans make t

The Times interview today with Chuba. I’ve missed all the pics out as I don’t know how to get the whole article across and it’s behind a firewall, but you get a good feeling of what he thinks.  

Superb article from The Athletic published today... Gives you a real sense that something special is being built. We've been crying out for this for so long.   Michael Walker 2h ago  2 

Posted Images

Can't believe Ritchie de Laet was at Leicester for the PL trophy being awarded. Incredible that he travelled down just to get his medal. Fair play for them asking him to come down. :D

Do you reckon he took the helicopter down and landed on the pitch? :D

No, that was his brother: Ritchie Py Laet...

Great day for Ritchie

Must be kind of weird for him to have that success at two different clubs both of whom he probably has no future with.

Don't know if anyone's mentioned this yet but EA should have to make the Riverside on FIFA now instead of having to play at some crappy neutral ground. Should get some more meaningful chanting audio too. Just hope they're not foolish and put the 'We're going up' chant in there.

I like the Premier League font much better than the Football League stuff too. Can't wait to get those badges on the arms, too! :D

Great day for Ritchie

Must be kind of weird for him to have that success at two different clubs both of whom he probably has no future with.

I wouldn't mind seeing him back here as I think he is decent option on the right. I'm very unsure about Nsue as a RB in the Prem, as we won't be the dominating team, and we could do worse than signing De Laet as a cheap RB.

Great day for Ritchie

I wouldn't mind seeing him back here as I think he is decent option on the right. I'm very unsure about Nsue as a RB in the Prem, as we won't be the dominating team, and we could do worse than signing De Laet as a cheap RB.

I think we need to look at better players than him.  I don't like the idea of these cheap squad player options people keep mentioning.  We should be looking to sign players who are clearly better than what we already have so that we can improve.  I want there to be an actual gap in quality not simply buying players on a par with what we already have.  Probably for the transfer thread that though :)

Great day for Ritchie

I think we need to look at better players than him.  I don't like the idea of these cheap squad player options people keep mentioning.  We should be looking to sign players who are clearly better than what we already have so that we can improve.  I want there to be an actual gap in quality not simply buying players on a par with what we already have.  Probably for the transfer thread that though :)

Oh I agree with you on that I just think that De laet is a better RB than Nsue when it comes to defending and we will have to do a lot of defending!

I think Nsue's been just fine defensively, in all honesty. Last year I thought it was the reason we could never have him at full-back but he's been brilliant this year.

I think Nsue's been just fine defensively, in all honesty. Last year I thought it was the reason we could never have him at full-back but he's been brilliant this year.

I think he's done well this year as well but I don't think that will translate into next season. He covers his weaknesses well at Championship level.

He may continue to progress and learn more about the positional side of the game. Karanka did a great job with Friend so it's possible.