oneBoro Forum
LukeR

'Other Boro stuff'

Shawcross has been exceptional for Stoke over the last 3 seasons or so  and quite a few were pressing for him to be given a chance.

unfortunately for him,  he got a chance in the   game against Sweden  where  Zlatan decided to take our defence apart.

hes probably still recovering personally and in selectors eyes  .

http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?339165-Gast%F3n-Ram%EDrez

A Brighton fan suggested signing Ramirez, you can probably guess the reaction :D

"He's *** which is why he injured himself shinning Stephens' boot after being way too late to the ball"

The best one was....

He'd be a good back up to Sam Baldock :s

PAHAHSHAHAHA

The best thing about their hate for him is they conveniently ignore he was the best player on the pitch until that moment.

http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?339165-Gast%F3n-Ram%EDrez

A Brighton fan suggested signing Ramirez, you can probably guess the reaction :D

"He's *** which is why he injured himself shinning Stephens' boot after being way too late to the ball"

The best one was....

He'd be a good back up to Sam Baldock :s

PAHAHSHAHAHA

:D

Conveniently ignoring the fact he has probably been the best player in this league since January

The best thing about their hate for him is they conveniently ignore he was the best player on the pitch until that moment.

I think there's a strong argument that he was the best player in the league from January onwards.

I think there's a strong argument that he was the best player in the league from January onwards.

Yep, I think it'd be hard to ignore him. He's the main reason we got promoted.

I agree Gaston was an immense signing and was the largest reason we got over the line. He would make an ideal 'back up' for Brightons midfield.

I wish we had a squad as good as theirs (now where's that sarcasm emoji?)

Agreed, had we kept Fabbrini I dont think we would have gone up. He really dragged us through games when we were struggling.

Hopefully there is alot more to come from him in a Boro shirt

Currently Uruguay 1 - 1 Trinidad and Tobago, 38 minutes played. Gaston Ramirez and Stuani are both on the bench.

EDIT: 2-1 to Uruguay

Spurs to play at Wembley next season. So do we get 7000 tickets