oneBoro Forum

'Other Boro stuff'

Did anyone else get the email from the club this morning regarding the health and wellbeing for staff questionnaire?

It's either a mistake on the clubs part or they still class me as being an employee in which case i want my pay backdated for the past ten years. :)

Steve?

Yes. it is I...

fresh from ruining Newcastle I have returned!

• Replies 22.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A great Athletic article on our youth recruitment in London (copied from the other site): Saturday afternoon in the north London postcode of N22: on White Hart Lane a steady stream of fans make t

The Times interview today with Chuba. I’ve missed all the pics out as I don’t know how to get the whole article across and it’s behind a firewall, but you get a good feeling of what he thinks.  

Superb article from The Athletic published today... Gives you a real sense that something special is being built. We've been crying out for this for so long.   Michael Walker 2h ago  2 

Posted Images

Did anyone else get the email from the club this morning regarding the health and wellbeing for staff questionnaire?

It's either a mistake on the clubs part or they still class me as being an employee in which case i want my pay backdated for the past ten years. :)

Very strange. I got one too, must have been a mistake, did anyone else get one?

Very strange. I got one too, must have been a mistake, did anyone else get one?

I got one too. Just ignored it tho

It would be a travesty if the Riverside wasn't on FIFA this year given that Turf Moor and the KC Stadium both already exist. A licensing agreement with the PL means all the grounds have to be in the game, supposedly.

PL managers will be in the game too, so Aitor Karanka could be watching up and down the touchline. I wonder if they'll have the camera set up for FIFA being from the position of the new television gantry, so you'll see him with his hands in his pockets. Shame they couldn't have Leo bouncing up and down on the touchline too.

And I think I read somewhere that this massive new story mode that they've planned (which looks refreshingly new and a long-awaited, more involved pro career mode) is supposed to be that you can pick this Alex Hunter character to play as with any of the PL teams, not just Man United. I mean, I can deal with it being just United if that's the case because this sort of update is long overdue. But imagine being right in the middle of a bust-up in the dressing room with Aitor Karanka. Realism to the next level! :D

http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/fifa-17-middlesbroughs-riverside-stadium-11469639?

It would be a travesty if the Riverside wasn't on FIFA this year given that Turf Moor and the KC Stadium both already exist. A licensing agreement with the PL means all the grounds have to be in the game, supposedly.

PL managers will be in the game too, so Aitor Karanka could be watching up and down the touchline. I wonder if they'll have the camera set up for FIFA being from the position of the new television gantry, so you'll see him with his hands in his pockets. Shame they couldn't have Leo bouncing up and down on the touchline too.

And I think I read somewhere that this massive new story mode that they've planned (which looks refreshingly new and a long-awaited, more involved pro career mode) is supposed to be that you can pick this Alex Hunter character to play as with any of the PL teams, not just Man United. I mean, I can deal with it being just United if that's the case because this sort of update is long overdue. But imagine being right in the middle of a bust-up in the dressing room with Aitor Karanka. Realism to the next level! :D

http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/fifa-17-middlesbroughs-riverside-stadium-11469639?

It is any premier league team :)

Next step is to let you be anyone & not just Alex Hunter!

Indeed, that's surely the next step!

There is way too much hatred for it not being like that right now though. Imagine the level of detail that has to go into that and this is just the beginning. Some fans of the franchise really need to wind their necks in a bit and recognise this needs to be an idea developed over time, never mind how long it would take to customise all the intricate little details.

At least the fact they've aimed it at a single character means they can really delve into his story a lot more right now. Asking for such a level of customisation right now would be like asking Naughty Dog to be able to change Nathan Drake's character in the Uncharted series to whoever you want it to be.

I'm hoping it's good. I'm cautiously optimistic at this stage.

It's something fifa has needed for a long time.

You're right though, the rage has been unreal.

We should take this to the gaming forum though! I'd love to discuss it more.

There is way too much hatred for it not being like that right now though. Imagine the level of detail that has to go into that and this is just the beginning. Some fans of the franchise really need to wind their necks in a bit and recognise this needs to be an idea developed over time, never mind how long it would take to customise all the intricate little details.

At least the fact they've aimed it at a single character means they can really delve into his story a lot more right now. Asking for such a level of customisation right now would be like asking Naughty Dog to be able to change Nathan Drake's character in the Uncharted series to whoever you want it to be.

I highly, highly doubt EA will deliver anything more than an intro cutscene, some cutscenes on achieving/failing the player's targets and a few randomised events. They don't care about the story/career single player side, more about how to persuade people to buy packs on Ultimate Team.

I'd rather see them put effort into making the Career mode on Fifa more of a football manager lite experience, developing the computer controlled players/opponent to be functional and have more than one playstyle and for the game to actually be balanced.

I highly, highly doubt EA will deliver anything more than an intro cutscene, some cutscenes on achieving/failing the player's targets and a few randomised events. They don't care about the story/career single player side, more about how to persuade people to buy packs on Ultimate Team.

I'd rather see them put effort into making the Career mode on Fifa more of a football manager lite experience, developing the computer controlled players/opponent to be functional and have more than one playstyle and for the game to actually be balanced.

I think an interesting feature would be to have a server in a similar way to what they have in FM where you can play with friends. For example a career mode where 3/4 players take over teams and compete for the best players and the title.