oneBoro Forum
LukeR

'Other Boro stuff'

Dael Fry has just scored for England U21s at the Toulon tournament!

Braithwaite isn’t going to the World Cup as he has been left out of Denmark’s squad.

Braithwaite isn’t going to the World Cup as he has been left out of Denmark’s squad.

Good

Good

Why good?

Good

Why good?

Just being a bit mean I suppose  :devil:

Good

Why good?

LOL - Ah, I see!

(I had wondered whether there was more chance of him coming back to Boro, having not made the squad, our something like that).

Good

Why good?

LOL - Ah, I see!

(I had wondered whether there was more chance of him coming back to Boro, having not made the squad, our something like that).

Doubt it. Bordeaux qualified for Europe and he played a big part in that. There is probably a deal already in place and with the loan fee I think we will almost break even. Probably a decent solution for all parts.

Had the potential to be a real crowd favourite here but agreed, with Pulis in charge this isn't the place for him.

He's in the squad, isn't he?

He was definitely in the preliminary squad, don't know if they've cut that down.

Yeah he is. Was reported initially that he was cut but is still there. Looking at the list though it doesn’t look good for him.

Wembley Record:

I know it's bad, but can anyone confirm what our record at Wembley is please?

I was thinking we'd lost 7 from 7, but then when thinking further wondered if it's only five?

(I have tried to look it up, but with no luck).

Thanks.

Wembley Record:

I know it's bad, but can anyone confirm what our record at Wembley is please?

I was thinking we'd lost 7 from 7, but then when thinking further wondered if it's only five?

(I have tried to look it up,  but with no luck).

Thanks.

I have us down that we played 5 times at Wembley and have lost 4 times and drew once then lost in the replay.

89-90 Full members cup - lost to Chelsea

96-97 FA cup - lost to chelsea

96-97 League cup - draw against Leicester - lost replay

97-98 League cup -  lost to Chelsea

14-15 play off final - lost to Norwich