'Other Boro stuff'

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great quote from Kevin Blackwell in the Athletic today 🤣🤣🤣

It's my birthday today, meant to be my 30th but I've refused to allow that in current circumstances of not being able to celebrate it. I usually get my age on the back of one of my shirts so I re

https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/neil-warnock-obvious-choice-manage-18614026.amp?__twitter_impression=true "Gibson is a hands-on owner and Bausor is a hands-on chief exe

Posted Images

The Matt Ritchie link got me thinking about how many goals we scored direct from free kicks in the league last season. I can't think of any off the top of my head. Does anyone know or can name any to piece it together?.

The Matt Ritchie link got me thinking about how many goals we scored direct from free kicks in the league last season. I can't think of any off the top of my head. Does anyone know or can name any to piece it together?.

Can't think of one offhand.

Went through all the games on the Wikipedia page of all the results. I'm pretty confident that we didn't score a single direct free-kick last season, yeah.

Went through all the games on the Wikipedia page of all the results. I'm pretty confident that we didn't score a single direct free-kick last season, yeah.

You need to get some sort of hobby, man.

downing hitting the bar against villa in the last second of the 48th game was as close as we came ha.

I was on the train back, had an hour to spare, nothing better to do than look back over our wonderful season.

I was on the train back, had an hour to spare, nothing better to do than look back over our wonderful season.

What a season that was.

I quite like to read a book on a train, the journey passes so quickly and it takes my mind of the football. ;)

does anyone else cringe a bit when managers (and teammates) put a Y on the end of players names like when Pulis today said “Paddy and Flinty add a bit more to the squad,”. They are grown men for gods sake. I realize Paddy is his name so I'm talking about Flinty

does anyone else cringe a bit when managers (and teammates) put a Y on the end of players names like when Pulis today said “Paddy and Flinty add a bit more to the squad,”. They are grown men for gods sake. I realize Paddy is his name so I'm talking about Flinty

Not really, it's far from just being a football thing. I know a Smithy and a Wardy who are well into their 30s.

nicknames is a quick way to start building camaraderie.

nicknames is a quick way to start building camaraderie.

It starts to get stupid when he has to come up with a nickname for paddy bamford and starts calling him paddy-ee