• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A great Athletic article on our youth recruitment in London (copied from the other site): Saturday afternoon in the north London postcode of N22: on White Hart Lane a steady stream of fans make t

Superb article from The Athletic published today... Gives you a real sense that something special is being built. We've been crying out for this for so long.   Michael Walker 2h ago  2 

The Times interview today with Chuba. I’ve missed all the pics out as I don’t know how to get the whole article across and it’s behind a firewall, but you get a good feeling of what he thinks.  

Posted Images

TP on Boro's training camp in the Alps

You saw on the first morning after everybody had finished when Dimi and Daz (Randolph) came through as the last group, everyone was on the hill waiting for them and clapping them through," he added.

It’s about character building and that spirit. They were a bit quiet at breakfast that first morning, and they found it difficult, but they enjoyed it.

https://www.mfc.co.uk/news/tried-and-trusted-trip-will-lay-foundations

I noticed on his Instagram everyone calls him flinty so it’s not a pulis thing

i know a lad with the surname flint. hes 40 odd, everyone has always called him flinty.

Keith Flint of The Prodigy is known as Flinty. He also shares a birthday with me :)

I can live with flinty. I remember Rio Ferdinand calling Wayne Rooney ‘Wozzer’ one time and I cringed a bit.

But my favourite nickname is that of James McClean which is simply “***c**t” #truestory :D

Neil Maddison has taken up a new position with Boro’s Academy as Academy Ambassador and Player Welfare Manager

Based at our Rockliffe Park training ground, a primary part of Neil’s role will see him act as a liaison for Boro’s Academy youngsters who are spending time away from the club, be that on loan or on international duty.

He will also act as an ambassador to the Academy, helping to form relationships with partner clubs within the area and assisting in the recruitment of grassroots players.

Academy Manager Craig Liddle - who played alongside Neil at Boro and Darlington, with both later involved in the coaching set-up at The Quakers - said: “We’re delighted to welcome Neil to the Middlesbrough FC Academy.

“His experiences, both as a former professional and as a coach working with youngsters, will be of huge benefit to our Academy players in important stages of their development.”

https://www.mfc.co.uk/news/neil-maddison-joins-boros-academy