oneBoro Forum
LukeR

'Other Boro stuff'

Tavernier scores for England U19s vs Ukraine. Very tidy finish.

He's been very good this game, at both ends.

Been England's best player for me.. Like the look of Chalobah too

Been England's best player for me.. Like the look of Chalobah too

I haven’t liked chalobah. He looks slow loses a lot of headers for a big guy and makes mistakes that he uses his size to get out of. If he’s the guy that’s gone on loan to Ipswich I can see him struggling

Would love to see the lad do well.

He's not a winger for me as he didn't seem to have a trick or way to beat a man.

However the lad does have good technical ability/good energy and seemed keen to get into the box as shown for his Sunderland goal.

One of the 3 cm's could work out great for him.

One of the comments on that suggested he's more of a left footed cm? Combined with his energy and creativity he could be perfect in that role. Probably a couple of years off still, But who knows if he has a really good tournament

Has the sheff Utd game changed dates?

I think it was changed weeks ago. Just after the fixtures was released.

Boro’s away games against Leeds United and Ipswich Town have been selected for live Sky Sports coverage.

Tony Pulis’ side will now head to Elland Road on Friday August 31, kicking off at 7.45pm.

Boro's trip to Ipswich on Tuesday October 2 (kick-off 7.45pm) will also be shown live, but there is no switching of date or kick-off time.

https://www.mfc.co.uk/news/leeds-united-trip-switched-to-friday-night

Has everybody had their season cards delivered? Mine has not arrived yet.

It just gets renewed if your an existing holder I've had the same one for about 5 year now I think they don't even bother with a new card, season ticket for 16 year and I didn't even get a fixture list last season.

It just gets renewed if your an existing holder I've had the same one for about 5 year now I think they don't even bother with a new card, season ticket for 16 year and I didn't even get a fixture list last season.

Closing in on that gold card, impressive.

when do I get that like...

when do I get that like...

20 consecutive years I think, I’ve never seen one with my own eyes but I’m pretty sure it’s a real thing