oneBoro Forum
LukeR

'Other Boro stuff'

New football highlights show today

Can you get it to work?  I can't get it to play anything. :(

am just watching it on t.v. guys it's working like everything else on tv!

How are people watching it? I have tried three different browsers (edge, chrome and firefox) and cannot get it to play on any of them.

So was just starting a new unemployed FM18 save, and got a job interview with Riverdale Ballymena.

Hmm, I thought, that badge looks awfully familiar. 

12002097_145464209133477_4527886247553994531_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&_nc_eui2=AeF8nNoCGm0ZZjg5oWxwPzBTBA5Q8prZhZID_C0EL4IEIvMQYPSxShjMwp0idh5g9Vwbk-6vhY4YxEDbOvAxq_T5faHShNhTx1zqkpmBlKxEDg&oh=d0f6c8f966aa6e7fe52e1d3bf9351ef7&oe=5C1019E2

Looks really weird in Blue :D

Reminds me of the old days of FM ... When you have played like 10-15 seasons, the program just started making random player names, cause the existing ones retired from football..

Allan Owen, Michael Shearer, George Laudrup, John Southgate and Peter Gascoigne were all really good players in the 2012 season on FM (CM) 96 edition :D

anyone know who took the armband when Grant came off? Be interesting to see who gets it if he's dropped Tuesday..

anyone know who took the armband when Grant came off? Be interesting to see who gets it if he's dropped Tuesday..

I would have thought Friend but I can't remember if it was mentioned on the radio yesterday.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest Posts

• I use to always tease people by claiming that cricket is not a sport. Anything that takes 5 days to end up in a draw can’t possibly be a sport. I once said that to one of the other dads at my boys football match. How was I supposed to know that it was Pete Trego 🤷‍♂️ (True story) 
    • I honestly wouldn't mind trying NML up front, makes very little difference to me. It really can't be worse than having Britt or Akpom up front right now, individually there's not a lot going on without someone actually winning the ball in the air, Akpom and Britt have shown they can't do it. Christ, we'd be better off putting Grant Hall up front in this system than any of those 3.
    • A fter reading through the replies on this thread im still unable to add any half decent suggestions to the questions raisedin the OP. T he main conmclusion going thru my mindis that its thrown up another importantly needed addition in the summer. no-one in the current squad stands out as a serios contender and my personal take on Britt being given it was to try to give him more reason to involve himself in games but it hsnt happened. 
    • Watmore up front for me with Johnson and Kebano out wide. No doubt we will see Britt huffing and puffing until he is taken off for Akpom to replicate the exact same neutered performance. What I would give to see a mean, hungry, angry Striker with a point to prove.  Oh well, keep smiling.
    • H Birmingham v Bristol City H Bournemouth v Barnsley A Cardiff v Watford H Derby v Millwall H Middlesbrough v Stoke A Nottingham v Reading H QPR v Huddersfield D Rotherham v Coventry A Wycombe v Preston A Sheffield Wed v Norwich