oneBoro Forum
LukeR

'Other Boro stuff'

New football highlights show today

Can you get it to work?  I can't get it to play anything. :(

How are people watching it? I have tried three different browsers (edge, chrome and firefox) and cannot get it to play on any of them.

So was just starting a new unemployed FM18 save, and got a job interview with Riverdale Ballymena.

Hmm, I thought, that badge looks awfully familiar. 

12002097_145464209133477_4527886247553994531_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&_nc_eui2=AeF8nNoCGm0ZZjg5oWxwPzBTBA5Q8prZhZID_C0EL4IEIvMQYPSxShjMwp0idh5g9Vwbk-6vhY4YxEDbOvAxq_T5faHShNhTx1zqkpmBlKxEDg&oh=d0f6c8f966aa6e7fe52e1d3bf9351ef7&oe=5C1019E2

Looks really weird in Blue :D

Reminds me of the old days of FM ... When you have played like 10-15 seasons, the program just started making random player names, cause the existing ones retired from football..

Allan Owen, Michael Shearer, George Laudrup, John Southgate and Peter Gascoigne were all really good players in the 2012 season on FM (CM) 96 edition :D

anyone know who took the armband when Grant came off? Be interesting to see who gets it if he's dropped Tuesday..

anyone know who took the armband when Grant came off? Be interesting to see who gets it if he's dropped Tuesday..

I would have thought Friend but I can't remember if it was mentioned on the radio yesterday.