oneBoro Forum

'Other Boro stuff'

Might not mean anything but Braithwaite has changed his Instagram from him in a Denmark shirt where in his bio it just said he was a Danish international to now him in a Boro shirt and it mentions Boro in his bio.

Has Tony got him back on side?

It's more likely to do with the rumblings of discontent within the Danish set up at the moment.

• Replies 22.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A great Athletic article on our youth recruitment in London (copied from the other site): Saturday afternoon in the north London postcode of N22: on White Hart Lane a steady stream of fans make t

Superb article from The Athletic published today... Gives you a real sense that something special is being built. We've been crying out for this for so long.   Michael Walker 2h ago  2 

The Times interview today with Chuba. I’ve missed all the pics out as I don’t know how to get the whole article across and it’s behind a firewall, but you get a good feeling of what he thinks.  

Posted Images

Might not mean anything but Braithwaite has changed his Instagram from him in a Denmark shirt where in his bio it just said he was a Danish international to now him in a Boro shirt and it mentions Boro in his bio.

Was he ever that for "off the side", all he did was ask if he could speak to a top flight team who had interest in him. I don't think he will have had his heart set 100% on moving abroad, probably just interested in the opportunity and I'm sure his wife prefers Spain as well  :cheese:

Yeah I agree with this. Pulis' comments about Braithwaite after the Leeds game as well were enough for me.. said Martins not a bad lad and he'll get his head down now and be a key player. Got a good reception from the fans at Leeds and I reckon keeping him was one of the best things we did in the transfer window. Going to be a key player for us this season.

I've said before that I wouldn't 100% trust everything Pulis says in his pressers to be the only version of events... There was more than one side to the Bamford story, but the narrative given to the press suited all parties best for various reasons.

TP is very good at using the press to his advantage.

Was he ever that for "off the side", all he did was ask if he could speak to a top flight team who had interest in him. I don't think he will have had his heart set 100% on moving abroad, probably just interested in the opportunity and I'm sure his wife prefers Spain as well  :cheese:

Yeah I agree with this. Pulis' comments about Braithwaite after the Leeds game as well were enough for me.. said Martins not a bad lad and he'll get his head down now and be a key player. Got a good reception from the fans at Leeds and I reckon keeping him was one of the best things we did in the transfer window. Going to be a key player for us this season.

I agree it's probably the best bits of business at the end of the day give me the option between a possibly crocked Bolasie, Puncheon, Phillips, Adomah or Braithwaite.

Especially now we're fitting Braithwaite in his best position as a striker I'd choose him every time. He just gives a physical workman side like ours that touch of class.

most likely its because the Danish FA and the players cant agree on image rights.....

Nah.... it's definitely because he loves the Boro!

;-)

It has almost certainly got nothing to do with the players and the FAs standoff. Think he has just realized that he is here for at least the first half of the season and perhaps even longer of we look like getting promoted, and that he has got to make the best of the situation.

It's gonna be Bielsa. They're top and people are gushing over him.

After saying that and checking the vote, Leeds are certainly taking more to the page:

153067n.png

To be fair I think he probably does deserve it with what he's done. Don't think Hernandez deserved player of the month over Maupay though, that was just the army of Leeds fans coming out the woodwork.

Let Leeds be in the limelight again like last year, the pressure will mount and the cracks will show. Not saying Leeds will drop off, just that a collapse is a distinct possibility. The more we stay under the radar the better  :cheese:

For you squad number peeps:

#6 Danny Batth

#22 George Saville

Kind of hoped Besic would have taken Gibbo's #6. I love a 4 or a 6 in the middle of the park.

After saying that and checking the vote, Leeds are certainly taking more to the page:

153067n.png

To be fair I think he probably does deserve it with what he's done. Don't think Hernandez deserved player of the month over Maupay though, that was just the army of Leeds fans coming out the woodwork.

Let Leeds be in the limelight again like last year, the pressure will mount and the cracks will show. Not saying Leeds will drop off, just that a collapse is a distinct possibility. The more we stay under the radar the better  :cheese:

Lets see how they fare when its the depths of winter and they get a few injuries. They have seemed to rely on the same XI for every league game. Also Bielsa is the type of manager to have a fall out at any moment with the club's hierarchy.

153067n.png

Lets see how they fare when its the depths of winter and they get a few injuries. They have seemed to rely on the same XI for every league game. Also Bielsa is the type of manager to have a fall out at any moment with the club's hierarchy.

Historically his teams have always suffered with burnout towards the end of the season, in a 46 game season I can only see this being even worse at Leeds.