• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A great Athletic article on our youth recruitment in London (copied from the other site): Saturday afternoon in the north London postcode of N22: on White Hart Lane a steady stream of fans make t

The Times interview today with Chuba. I’ve missed all the pics out as I don’t know how to get the whole article across and it’s behind a firewall, but you get a good feeling of what he thinks.  

Superb article from The Athletic published today... Gives you a real sense that something special is being built. We've been crying out for this for so long.   Michael Walker 2h ago  2 

Posted Images

Harry Chapman has suffered another hamstring injury in last nights defeat at Walsall

Huge shame. Don't think he will really develop into the player we all hoped with all those injuries. Seems like a very unlucky lad. Hope it's nothing severe and that he is back soon.

Harry Chapman has suffered another hamstring injury in last nights defeat at Walsall

Huge shame. Don't think he will really develop into the player we all hoped with all those injuries. Seems like a very unlucky lad. Hope it's nothing severe and that he is back soon.

Looks like unfortunately he's going to be one of those injury plagued players,feel sorry for the lad.

Unusual for us to have a 2000hrs kick off especially at home, does anyone know the reasons why?

Surely it can't be to let the hordes of Palace fans get to the game in time?

remember last time we played.. quite a few of them actually came and caused all that trouble

Brentford v Boro on Saturday November 24th will now kick off at 17:30

Boro v Aston Villa on Saturday December 1st  will now kick off off at 17:30

Both games will be live on Sky Sports

I hate 1730 kick offs, sooner have anytime but that, but after all we must provide for the Sky football overkill

Brentford v Boro on Saturday November 24th will now kick off at 17:30

Boro v Aston Villa on Saturday December 1st will now kick off off at 17:30

Both games will be live on Sky Sports

Ah no not the Brentford game. I took a gamble and booked the flight only yesterday. I'm going to have to change it now. Grrrr

What IF Pulis wants to play Wing and he has just been sick with the flu as someone reported? He just recently played for the U23 team.

If you go out of the team, being it an injury or suspension (Clayton), it can be hard to get back in.

It might not be as black and/or white as some thinks.

A new contract signing... that shows me, that he is for sure part of the first team squad and ready to take his chance, like Paddy, McQueen, Fry, Batth, Gestede, Fletcher...

We can only field 11 players at a time ...

What IF Pulis wants to play Wing and he has just been sick with the flu as someone reported?  He just recently played for the U23 team.

If you go out of the team, being it an injury or suspension (Clayton), it can be hard to get back in.

It might not be as black and/or white as some thinks.

A new contract signing... that shows me, that he is for sure part of the first team squad and ready to take his chance, like Paddy, McQueen, Fry, Batth, Gestede, Fletcher...

We can only field 11 players at a time ...

I can't believe he has been sick for what? 6 weeks? More expensive and experienced players are ahead of him and Pulis will almost always pick that over youth like a lot of managers which is why Fry, Wing and Tav have drifted out of the squad. Batth on the bench instead of Fry is plain criminal.

He was definitely out for a while and SD is right, it is always difficult to get straight back into a team after injury unless you're one of the pivotal players in the squad. Look at Ayala, Pulis has said if he's fit, he plays, regardless of anything.

A nasty 2 week flu, can take weeks to recover fully from.

If he was NOT a part of Pulis's plans, he would play regular for the U23

I think, we might see him on the bench sooner than later.

He was definitely out for a while and SD is right, it is always difficult to get straight back into a team after injury unless you're one of the pivotal players in the squad. Look at Ayala, Pulis has said if he's fit, he plays, regardless of anything.

It really shouldn't be that difficult to break into our midfield three as only Howson and Clayton have performed to an acceptable standard.