• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A great Athletic article on our youth recruitment in London (copied from the other site): Saturday afternoon in the north London postcode of N22: on White Hart Lane a steady stream of fans make t

The Times interview today with Chuba. I’ve missed all the pics out as I don’t know how to get the whole article across and it’s behind a firewall, but you get a good feeling of what he thinks.  

Superb article from The Athletic published today... Gives you a real sense that something special is being built. We've been crying out for this for so long.   Michael Walker 2h ago  2 

Posted Images

Ryan Shotton has suffered a partial tear of the anterior cruciate ligament

Hey Borodane, someone on FMTTM was right!!!!!

I knew you would come and say that ;) but how would he know that when the medical staff only knows it now. Sounds like a wild guess to me.

I'm more interested in who the clubs would be.

I can't see Hudds getting rid of Wagner, they seem a realistic club like Burnley and would look at what he's achieved to get them up and keep them up last year, same with Warnock and Cardiff.

Pulis wouldn't fit Fulham's philosophy, and if Ashley got TP in to replace Rafa I think that would actually be the final straw for the fans and they might do that "boycoutt" they keep threatening.

I can't see Burnley, Palace, West Ham or Brighton getting rid of their managers so that really only leaves Southampton as a realistic option for me.

I can't see Hudds getting rid of Wagner, they seem a realistic club like Burnley and would look at what he's achieved to get them up and keep them up last year, same with Warnock and Cardiff.

Pulis wouldn't fit Fulham's philosophy, and if Ashley got TP in to replace Rafa I think that would actually be the final straw for the fans and they might do that "boycoutt" they keep threatening.

I can't see Burnley, Palace, West Ham or Brighton getting rid of their managers so that really only leaves Southampton as a realistic option for me.

Out of the bottom teams, you forgot Man U .. 

I'll show myself out .. *closes door*

If Fulham lose to Huddersfield tonight, I wonder if they'll hold their nerve about 'playing the right way'.

If Fulham lose to Huddersfield tonight, I wonder if they'll hold their nerve about 'playing the right way'.

It's all tactical from Pulis to make sure Gibson gives him what he wants in January. Nobody currently wants him.

I knew you would come and say that ;) but how would he know that when the medical staff only knows it now. Sounds like a wild guess to me.

A wild guess that Shotton, who continued for 20 minutes after the incident and showed no real sign of a serious injury, has a serious injury and could be out until the end of the season?

Sounds like that would be an incredibly wild guess. Is it so hard to believe that someone knew information that people on here didn't know?

A wild guess that Shotton, who continued for 20 minutes after the incident and showed no real sign of a serious injury, has a serious injury and could be out until the end of the season?

Sounds like that would be an incredibly wild guess. Is it so hard to believe that someone knew information that people on here didn't know?

I appreciate that lots of people know stuff and get told various things. It just sounded a bit far fetched that he knew the extend of the injury two weeks ago when it’s only just been released now. I suppose they could have kept it quite to be 100% sure. And there are so many threads on that site with people knowing things it’s hard to tell the genuine information from the made up stuff.

It's all tactical from Pulis to make sure Gibson gives him what he wants in January. Nobody currently wants him.

Wouldn't Gibson be able to find out if that was the case though?  Can't be that hard to make a few enquiries to see if it's true or not.

Southampton could be a good shout actually. Hughes has been doing poop, they haven't played good football in years so no problem there. Wasn't there a big thing made when Pulis joined about him travelling up from Bournemouth or somewhere on the south coast? Maybe he wants to be closer to family.

Come on Southampton, make my year.

I was more wondering about Fulham's approach to staying up in general - I agree they wouldn't go as extreme as to want Pulis.

Fulham could be one if they don't start picking up wins shortly

Highly doubt he'll return to Palace 

Southampton possibly that's probably the closest to his home in the Poole area

Fulham could be one if they don't start picking up wins shortly

Highly doubt he'll return to Palace 

Southampton possibly that's probably the closest to his home in the Poole area

Think Kevin Keegan is more likely to go to back to Newcastle under Ashley than Palace wanting Pulis again!