oneBoro Forum
LukeR

'Other Boro stuff'

Random thought ..

I cannot fathom, why Howson hasn't scored this season .. It's really really wicked. He has had like 5-7 very good open chances and maybe 25 half chances .. Is he cursed? He must be...

He came to us, the place where all conversion %'s goes to die.

That's the first sign of Gibson being alive, I have seen for a while....

51128950_10157079402567500_704056087409590272_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_ht=scontent-ams3-1.xx&oh=4aa0255adc9126b2215c01c85b7154ee&oe=5CC7B560

51128950_10157079402567500_704056087409590272_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_ht=scontent-ams3-1.xx&oh=4aa0255adc9126b2215c01c85b7154ee&oe=5CC7B560

Looks like even he has taken to the drink !!!

Looks like even he has taken to the drink !!!

He's a glass quarter full kinda guy...

Steve should have told him to f**k off...........Glen Durrant is actually a Man Utd fan.

Don't know if it was being done at other grounds but thought that the Sala message was a decent touch and got a good response from fans

Leeds United have received a further 1,450 tickets for our forthcoming Sky Bet Championship trip to Middlesbrough on Saturday 9th February (1:00pm), after our initial allocation of 3,000 sold out.

over 4k Leeds fans.. should be a lively one.

5th round FA Cup draw

Bristol City v Shrewsbury/Wolves

AFC Wimbledon v Millwall

Doncaster Rovers v Crystal Palace

Middlesbrough/Newport County v Manchester City

Chelsea v Manchester United

Swansea City v Barnet/Brentford

Portsmouth/QPR v Watford

Brighton/West Brom v Derby County

Leeds United have received a further 1,450 tickets for our forthcoming Sky Bet Championship trip to Middlesbrough on Saturday 9th February (1:00pm), after our initial allocation of 3,000 sold out.

over 4k Leeds fans.. should be a lively one.

The club are putting profit over public safety here, I fear.

5th round FA Cup draw

Bristol City v Shrewsbury/Wolves

AFC Wimbledon v Millwall

Doncaster Rovers v Crystal Palace

Middlesbrough/Newport County v Manchester City

Chelsea v Manchester United

Swansea City v Barnet/Brentford

Portsmouth/QPR v Watford

Brighton/West Brom v Derby County

I sort of hope we don't beat Newport, City would absolutely hammer us.

Newport are defo going to be even more up for butchering us to take Man City at home in the 5th round.

Can’t see us winning this at all now.

How far in advance to Sky have to announce the TV games these days? Hoping to make it over the Brentford game but I'm wary of it being moved for the Cup or TV ect

How far in advance to Sky have to announce the TV games these days? Hoping to make it over the Brentford game but I'm wary of it being moved for the Cup or TV ect

It shouldn't be moved for cup games as I think the FA Cup quarter final weekend is the following one.  It could be moved to the Friday I suppose but I'd say there were more attractive games for them to move?