• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A great Athletic article on our youth recruitment in London (copied from the other site): Saturday afternoon in the north London postcode of N22: on White Hart Lane a steady stream of fans make t

Superb article from The Athletic published today... Gives you a real sense that something special is being built. We've been crying out for this for so long.   Michael Walker 2h ago  2 

The Times interview today with Chuba. I’ve missed all the pics out as I don’t know how to get the whole article across and it’s behind a firewall, but you get a good feeling of what he thinks.  

Posted Images

13 yrs ago today Boro defied all the odd to create the greatest comeback since Lazarus

Absolutely brilliant. I really enjoyed watching that back again. Fair play for putting it up. Thanks Uwe

You’re welcome. It’s my go to happy place when I’m feeling down. I get proper emotional every time

This one’s my happy place. I’ve had to go there many times the season

Amazing!!!

I’m not crying! You’re crying

13 yrs  ago today Boro defied all the odd to create the greatest comeback since Lazarus

Absolutely brilliant. I really enjoyed watching that back again. Fair play for putting it up. Thanks Uwe

You’re welcome. It’s my go to happy place when I’m feeling down. I get proper emotional every time

This one’s my happy place. I’ve had to go there many times the season

Amazing!!!

I’m not crying! You’re crying

Aye I have that on plenty through the year as well

3 years ago today we finally got promoted. After years of bargain basement buys and mediocre football we hit the jackpot. It was great to see we would never revert back to that sorry state for many years to come... :s

And I still think something should have been done differently, AK should have been given the opportunity to learn from his mistakes as after all he was a complete rookie, Dyche is a perfect example of what happens if you stick with your man and support him while he learns and develops.

I think they were divisions in the dressing room that intimately put a nail in Karankas coffin, though I think we got rid of Monk too soon

You're probably right about that. We should have just added a few quality players instead of squad fillers like Barragan, Bernardo and Fischer and someone like Valdes who was clearly only here for the money. Too many changes. Just like Fulham this season. I hope Norwich and Sheffield United are a bit more pragmatic in their approach.

I think they were divisions in the dressing room that intimately put a nail in Karankas coffin, though I think we got rid of Monk too soon

You're right about the Karanka thing, I've heard that from an ex-player.

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently Leadbitter played the second leg of the Sunderland play-off game just hours after he found out his mother had died. Condolences to Grant, an absolute hero.

Apparently Leadbitter played the second leg of the Sunderland play-off game just hours after he found out his mother had died. Condolences to Grant, an absolute hero.

The man epitomises what a professional footballer should be

Will be interesting if Becker comes in now, because it would strongly suggest one of two things - either a) we know who our next manager is and have run the signing by him, or b) it's not necessarily always the manager that is making the signings. B would be more likely, as we've seen before with Rhodes/Downing/Tomlin that players who the manager hasn't chosen have been brought in, but with those players they were at least run by the boss at the time before they were signed.

There didn't seem to be an appetite by other clubs in the league to see this through going by the outcome of the meeting the other week. This is something the EFL executive should be looking at rather than individual clubs taking each other to court. If Boro win this it should embarrass the powers that be.

There didn't seem to be an appetite by other clubs in the league to see this through going by the outcome of the meeting the other week. This is something the EFL executive should be looking at rather than individual clubs taking each other to court. If Boro win this it should embarrass the powers that be.

And if we lose well look completely pathetic

Interesting either way