oneBoro Forum

'Other Boro stuff'

2 hours ago, Blanco said:

Sounds like a smogdane special from a few months ago ? 

Yeah MFC was one that Smogdane followed alot although he was amazed to find out it also had something to do with Boro.

• Haha 3
  • Replies 22.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A great Athletic article on our youth recruitment in London (copied from the other site): Saturday afternoon in the north London postcode of N22: on White Hart Lane a steady stream of fans make t

Superb article from The Athletic published today... Gives you a real sense that something special is being built. We've been crying out for this for so long.   Michael Walker 2h ago  2 

The Times interview today with Chuba. I’ve missed all the pics out as I don’t know how to get the whole article across and it’s behind a firewall, but you get a good feeling of what he thinks.  

Posted Images

That's why he became a Middlesbrough fan in the first place. He just kept getting Boro updates every time he searched for MFC, and eventually just caved in.

• Thanks 1

Not really related to anything but Boro sent Grant some flowers and used our old badge in doing so - great gesture, not sure why they broke the old badge out.

6 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Not really related to anything but Boro sent Grant some flowers and used our old badge in doing so - great gesture, not sure why they broke the old badge out.

Why did they send flowers?

2 minutes ago, Brunners said:

His mam died just before the playoff semi final second leg. I assume they sent some for her funeral, 

Oh yeah, forgot about that. Nice of the club although I agree it's a bit strange them using the old badge.

I was not sure where to put this as did not want to derail any discussions that are fairly active at the moment so this thread seemed most appropriate.

I just wanted to wish all the board members celebrating Eid this week a very happy Eid. Eid Mubarak.

Hope you have a great time. 

All the best

• Like 4
3 hours ago, TLF10 said:

I was not sure where to put this as did not want to derail any discussions that are fairly active at the moment so this thread seemed most appropriate.

I just wanted to wish all the board members celebrating Eid this week a very happy Eid. Eid Mubarak.

Hope you have a great time. 

All the best

Thank you! 

1 minute ago, Neverbefore said:

De roon is so good now. Wonder how much hes worth now adays with champions league and regular international football under his belt

Let’s hope we negotiated some sort of sell-on fee.