oneBoro Forum
LukeR

'Other Boro stuff'

18 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

Lol I was just gonna post this myself. I'm only half way through it but so far it's just Keane berating the interviewer lmao.

Is the club not doing the Riverside Live subscription this season? They sent out a survey some time ago but I haven’t seen anything about it for the coming season. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Borodane said:

Is the club not doing the Riverside Live subscription this season? They sent out a survey some time ago but I haven’t seen anything about it for the coming season. 

They better bloody be!

...you know, for...the sake of people like you who are out of the country..

2 hours ago, Borodane said:

frustrating that there has been no news on this. I go back to Kazakhstan in 3 weeks

1 hour ago, cyprusboro said:

frustrating that there has been no news on this. I go back to Kazakhstan in 3 weeks

New service just announced on club site. 

Home and away commentary, and replays 

117 quid if you order before Friday. 

I've signed up again 

11 minutes ago, Mr_Maz said:

New service just announced on club site. 

Home and away commentary, and replays 

117 quid if you order before Friday. 

I've signed up again 

Sweet! I am moving back to Denmark every weekend then this season.

• Haha 4

Can someone remind me how payment works? Can I pay with a card that's registered to a UK address, because I seem to recall that was an issue at one point?

9 minutes ago, Tom said:

Can someone remind me how payment works? Can I pay with a card that's registered to a UK address, because I seem to recall that was an issue at one point?

You can, I just did  ?

• Like 1

Aye, you have until Aug 9th to do it

happy about that hopefully should be better service than last year with the 4 cams at most games now and commentary included

Anyone know what the craic Is with sky this year? Are they still showing the midweek games on the red button?

4 hours ago, Brunners said:

You can, I just did  ?

Sorry Brunners, I'm being really thick here, but when asked for your address and everything, do you just put the correct one?

Just now, Tom said:

Sorry Brunners, I'm being really thick here, but when asked for your address and everything, do you just put the correct one?

Yep! I signed into my VPN, went onto the site, selected the season pass, it auto filled my card details with my UK Home address, and it all went through fine. Got an email saying they took my money, at least, lol.

• Like 1

Cheers Brunners, all sorted.