Jump to content
oneBoro Forum
LukeR

'Other Boro stuff'

Recommended Posts

16 minutes ago, Dan_Boro_Till_I_Die said:

At the meet and greet. We get to ask questions soon. But so far 

 

Woody says promotion is the aim this season , definatley more signings, the coaching team have a real connection and you can sense everything and everyone is moving on the same page. Woodgate says he won't be one of these managers who plays for a point he will attack every team. His standout player from pre season is Hayeden Coulson again reiterated he can play Lb, lw, rw. He mentioned he suggested to Pulis last year that Hayden could play but Pulis wasn't interested so sent him on loan which Woody admitted Hayden didn't do well on loan. 

Top man Dan. That is great. Thank you. Look forward to rest of your write up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yet again the Boro live or Riverside live fails to work so the pre-match press conference cant be watched. Another waste of my £117. Likely not work for the 1st match either at which point I will want a refund. I had refunds for the last 6 matches last season, but on the strength of it being new and improved then i bought it again. I should have known!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, thatoldchestnut said:

Yet again the Boro live or Riverside live fails to work so the pre-match press conference cant be watched. Another waste of my £117. Likely not work for the 1st match either at which point I will want a refund. I had refunds for the last 6 matches last season, but on the strength of it being new and improved then i bought it again. I should have known!

 

Is it meant to work for the press conference? The press conference is on Facebook.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, thatoldchestnut said:

Yet again the Boro live or Riverside live fails to work so the pre-match press conference cant be watched. Another waste of my £117. Likely not work for the 1st match either at which point I will want a refund. I had refunds for the last 6 matches last season, but on the strength of it being new and improved then i bought it again. I should have known!

 

The press conferences are just live streamed on Facebook, it’s not riverside live or anything...

I’d imagine the matches will be a completely different setup all together, hopefully it works well this year.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BoroSmoggie said:

The press conferences are just live streamed on Facebook, it’s not riverside live or anything...

I’d imagine the matches will be a completely different setup all together, hopefully it works well this year.

Well if that is the case, then its a little bit more reassuring, although it still doesnt suggest that they have totally mastered technology. Thank you though for your reply.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, thatoldchestnut said:

Yet again the Boro live or Riverside live fails to work so the pre-match press conference cant be watched. Another waste of my £117. Likely not work for the 1st match either at which point I will want a refund. I had refunds for the last 6 matches last season, but on the strength of it being new and improved then i bought it again. I should have known!

 

It won’t work for the Luton game as it’s live on TV ?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are sky still doing the red button for midweek games 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, jamesp said:

Are sky still doing the red button for midweek games 

Yes I believe that they are james 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The scandinavian streaming platform VIAPLAY shows a lot of championship football. I bought membership last year and I watched like 10 Boro games on there and plenty of other games. Most games have the English commentators. 

For the full packet including films and series and loads of sports (UFC,NFL, NBA, PL, Championship, FA CUP, Champions League, golf and plenty more) I give approx 30 £ a month - A bit expensive, but really really good quality and games from the championship every round!

Ask for more info or google it ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Squad numbers for the new season

1. Tomas Mejias

3. George Friend

4. Dani Ayala

5. Ryan Shotton

6. Dael Fry

7. Marcus Tavernier

8. Adam Clayton

9. Britt Assombalonga

10. Marcus Browne

11. Ashley Fletcher

14. Rudy Gestede

16. Jonny Howson

17. Paddy McNair

21. Marvin Johnson

22. George Saville

23. Darren Randolph

25. Nathan Wood

26. Lewis Wing

27. Marc Bola

28. Sam Stubbs

29. Djed Spence

31. Paddy Reading

32. Stephen Wearne

33. Hayden Coulson

34. Connor Malley

36. Stephen Walker

37. Ben Liddle

40. Zach Hemming

41. Rumarn Burrell

42. Aynsley Pears

https://www.mfc.co.uk/news/squad-numbers-for-201920-season

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, northern boro said:

Squad numbers for the new season

1. Tomas Mejias

3. George Friend

4. Dani Ayala

5. Ryan Shotton

6. Dael Fry

7. Marcus Tavernier

8. Adam Clayton

9. Britt Assombalonga

10. Marcus Browne

11. Ashley Fletcher

14. Rudy Gestede

16. Jonny Howson

17. Paddy McNair

21. Marvin Johnson

22. George Saville

23. Darren Randolph

25. Nathan Wood

26. Lewis Wing

27. Marc Bola

28. Sam Stubbs

29. Djed Spence

31. Paddy Reading

32. Stephen Wearne

33. Hayden Coulson

34. Connor Malley

36. Stephen Walker

37. Ben Liddle

40. Zach Hemming

41. Rumarn Burrell

42. Aynsley Pears

https://www.mfc.co.uk/news/squad-numbers-for-201920-season

No number 2 listed ???

 

Edited by RealSlimSladeyy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, thatoldchestnut said:

Well if that is the case, then its a little bit more reassuring, although it still doesnt suggest that they have totally mastered technology. Thank you though for your reply.

I used riverside-live last season, after the first few rocky games I never had a single problem with it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Which stand do you all usually sit in at the stadium? I ask because I'll quite possibly have met some of you before!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



  • Latest Posts

    • I agree the trouble football now is it's too capatlism only clubs with mega rich owners win trophies and the premiership. I believe salary caps should be introduced every club in each division should only be allowed to spend that amount on a squad therefore will mean clubs are on equal parity. However would require uefa across Europe to do it otherwise English clubs would lose out. 
    • Got into a conversation about "scores that are not likely to be repeated" and apart from the 8-1 against City and the Chelsea 7-2, a few other were thrown in such as beating Arsenal 5-0 then someone said we once beat Bayern Munich 9-1 about 100 years ago...never heard anyone talk about this and I am fairly certain that it would be before German football had a "national" league, but now it is like saying West Auckland beat Juventus 6-1..   
    • Wow Traore was sensational tonight absolutely unplayable we are so lucky to of been able to watch him at the Riverside. He is such a nice human aswell I even managed to get a selfie with him and autograph. 
    • Yeah, sandras home bargains lamp fell off the sideboard.
×
×
  • Create New...