oneBoro Forum

'Other Boro stuff'

Actually its a little worrying also, since all 5 of our opponents so far are ranked below us. Bristol City have been very lucky going by the above table and were fortunate to get 9 points where the stats say 1. 

• Replies 22.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A great Athletic article on our youth recruitment in London (copied from the other site): Saturday afternoon in the north London postcode of N22: on White Hart Lane a steady stream of fans make t

Superb article from The Athletic published today... Gives you a real sense that something special is being built. We've been crying out for this for so long.   Michael Walker 2h ago  2 

The Times interview today with Chuba. I’ve missed all the pics out as I don’t know how to get the whole article across and it’s behind a firewall, but you get a good feeling of what he thinks.  

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, Uwe said:

Can anyone shed any light on this? Police appealing for witnesses 

Hadn't heard anything about this until you posted. There's no need for it and he'll probably get a ban because of his own stupidity ?‍♀️

7 minutes ago, Ash said:

Hadn't heard anything about this until you posted. There's no need for it and he'll probably get a ban because of his own stupidity ?‍♀️

Agree mate. I’d have no problem approaching these morons and even reporting them. I find it abhorrent and I don’t want it anywhere near my club (or anywhere else for that matter) 

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, Uwe said:

Can anyone shed any light on this? Police appealing for witnesses 

Doesn’t surprise me sadly, I heard repeated racist abuse at the Brentford game in the south stand. Currently working with the club to help them identify the culprits.

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
3 minutes ago, Uwe said:

Agree mate. I’d have no problem approaching these morons and even reporting them. I find it abhorrent and I don’t want it anywhere near my club (or anywhere else for that matter) 

Good on you! I think this man was probably reported by people sat around him and rightly so. It seems to have been happening more often around the country lately and it's not on. 

8 minutes ago, Will said:

Doesn’t surprise me sadly, I heard repeated racist abuse at the Brentford game in the south stand. Currently working with the club to help them identify the culprits.

I hope the lot of them get banned.

Edit: Was this in block 60 too?

4 hours ago, Will said:

Sickening. Happens everywhere. Annoys me when english journalists go after the state of serie a (which is god awful too) when the same problems are in pretty much every stadium here too.

Just don't get it at all. Honestly thought we were moving on from racism a bit but recent years has made me think otherwise. Glad I haven't heard any so far but then North Stand is relatively quiet where I sit at the moment anyway.

13 hours ago, Neverbefore said:

Sickening. Happens everywhere. Annoys me when english journalists go after the state of serie a (which is god awful too) when the same problems are in pretty much every stadium here too.

There are problems here for sure, but Italy is a different level - there were audible monkey chants from a sizeable section of a crowd directed at Moises Kean. Many other European countries are even worse... 

3 hours ago, SouthernSmoggie said:

There are problems here for sure, but Italy is a different level - there were audible monkey chants from a sizeable section of a crowd directed at Moises Kean. Many other European countries are even worse... 

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/aug/10/death-of-diabolik-fabrizio-piscitelli-lazio-football-ultra

Here's a fantastic read on Piscitelli - former leader of the Lazio’s Irriducibili - shot dead last week.

• Like 1
23 hours ago, Will said:

Used to have a season ticket in the south stand and it was fairly widespread in the majority of games from people in that stand. Some absolute scum following this club