Jump to content
oneBoro Forum
LukeR

'Other Boro stuff'

Recommended Posts

Actually its a little worrying also, since all 5 of our opponents so far are ranked below us. Bristol City have been very lucky going by the above table and were fortunate to get 9 points where the stats say 1. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can anyone shed any light on this? Police appealing for witnesses 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Uwe said:

Can anyone shed any light on this? Police appealing for witnesses 

 

Hadn't heard anything about this until you posted. There's no need for it and he'll probably get a ban because of his own stupidity ?‍♀️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Ash said:

Hadn't heard anything about this until you posted. There's no need for it and he'll probably get a ban because of his own stupidity ?‍♀️

Agree mate. I’d have no problem approaching these morons and even reporting them. I find it abhorrent and I don’t want it anywhere near my club (or anywhere else for that matter) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Uwe said:

Can anyone shed any light on this? Police appealing for witnesses 

 

Doesn’t surprise me sadly, I heard repeated racist abuse at the Brentford game in the south stand. Currently working with the club to help them identify the culprits.

  • Like 1
  • Wow 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Uwe said:

Agree mate. I’d have no problem approaching these morons and even reporting them. I find it abhorrent and I don’t want it anywhere near my club (or anywhere else for that matter) 

Good on you! I think this man was probably reported by people sat around him and rightly so. It seems to have been happening more often around the country lately and it's not on. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Will said:

Doesn’t surprise me sadly, I heard repeated racist abuse at the Brentford game in the south stand. Currently working with the club to help them identify the culprits.

I hope the lot of them get banned.

Edit: Was this in block 60 too?

Edited by Ash

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ash said:

I hope the lot of them get banned.

Edit: Was this in block 60 too?

Block 64.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Will said:

Block 64.

Ahh okay. Could be the same group that one of the lads on here mentioned a few weeks ago that's all

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Will said:

Doesn’t surprise me sadly, I heard repeated racist abuse at the Brentford game in the south stand. Currently working with the club to help them identify the culprits.

Sickening. Happens everywhere. Annoys me when english journalists go after the state of serie a (which is god awful too) when the same problems are in pretty much every stadium here too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just don't get it at all. Honestly thought we were moving on from racism a bit but recent years has made me think otherwise. Glad I haven't heard any so far but then North Stand is relatively quiet where I sit at the moment anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Neverbefore said:

Sickening. Happens everywhere. Annoys me when english journalists go after the state of serie a (which is god awful too) when the same problems are in pretty much every stadium here too.

There are problems here for sure, but Italy is a different level - there were audible monkey chants from a sizeable section of a crowd directed at Moises Kean. Many other European countries are even worse... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SouthernSmoggie said:

There are problems here for sure, but Italy is a different level - there were audible monkey chants from a sizeable section of a crowd directed at Moises Kean. Many other European countries are even worse... 

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/aug/10/death-of-diabolik-fabrizio-piscitelli-lazio-football-ultra

Here's a fantastic read on Piscitelli - former leader of the Lazio’s Irriducibili - shot dead last week.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Will said:

Doesn’t surprise me sadly, I heard repeated racist abuse at the Brentford game in the south stand. Currently working with the club to help them identify the culprits.

Used to have a season ticket in the south stand and it was fairly widespread in the majority of games from people in that stand. Some absolute scum following this club 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...