• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A great Athletic article on our youth recruitment in London (copied from the other site): Saturday afternoon in the north London postcode of N22: on White Hart Lane a steady stream of fans make t

Superb article from The Athletic published today... Gives you a real sense that something special is being built. We've been crying out for this for so long.   Michael Walker 2h ago  2 

The Times interview today with Chuba. I’ve missed all the pics out as I don’t know how to get the whole article across and it’s behind a firewall, but you get a good feeling of what he thinks.  

Posted Images

10 hours ago, Smogzilla said:

This was an interesting read. Seen her a few times in the Warm ups at the Riverside and wondered who she was. 

???

Thats a good read, she sounds like the business. 

18 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

Boro u18s v Villa for me this morning. Interesting name on Villa's coaching staff! ???

20190928_103724.jpg

Would appreciate a couple of updates on this one please buddy ?

46 minutes ago, Uwe said:

Would appreciate a couple of updates on this one please buddy ?

Currently 2-1 boro at HT. Goals from Harry Green and Isiah Cornet. Good game for Alberto Balde so far, hes got 2 assists and looks far too good for the fullback trying to mark him. Pretty dominant from boro overall l.

8 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

Currently 2-1 boro at HT. Goals from Harry Green and Isiah Cornet. Good game for Alberto Balde so far, hes got 2 assists and looks far too good for the fullback trying to mark him. Pretty dominant from boro overall l.

Cheers buddy. Keep them coming ?