oneBoro Forum
LukeR

'Other Boro stuff'

Page was doing it still last night wasn't he? I think there was a new one on Saturday but there's a long-haired lad who sometimes does it as well, I don't think it was him either on Saturday though I might be wrong.

2 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Page was doing it still last night wasn't he? I think there was a new one on Saturday but there's a long-haired lad who sometimes does it as well, I don't think it was him either on Saturday though I might be wrong.

Page did it during the game, but there was another guy before announcing the teams. It wasn't ponytail either

I have 2 ST's but looking for a 3rd ticket for the QPR away game. Anybody in the past had luck with the club giving you the ability to also purchase an additional ticket before they sellout or make General Sale? 

Boro's home match against Hull on November 23rd has been moved to Sunday 24th November and will now kick off at 12:00 for Sky TV coverage

48 minutes ago, northern boro said:

Today's game at the Riverside is a 34,000 sell out 

Probably the only sell out we'll have this season!

Absolutely crazy that, AND it's on BBC1 too!

People slag this area off and criticise our fans but you can't knock the passion for football that we have on Teesside. 

Make the prices competitive and put something resembling football on the pitch and people will turn up. 

Looks like a lot of people haven't turned up for the England match, especially around the tunnel, probably corporate tickets or something.

Still far outstripping any attendance we'll have this season, bar perhaps Boxing Day.

42 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Looks like a lot of people haven't turned up for the England match, especially around the tunnel, probably corporate tickets or something.

Still far outstripping any attendance we'll have this season, bar perhaps Boxing Day.

Nobody wants to sit that close to Phil Neville.

23 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Been even poorer than a Boro match, this.

I have enjoyed the game, I disagree.. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest Posts

• What?! Johnson has been far, FAR worse as an option than Spence has!  I don't criticise any of the 3 players mentioned (except from a couple valid points about Claytons legs at times, but DS will tell you I was his number one fan on this forum). Spence did alright defensively vs Bournemouth and his ability in a back 4 not only can improve, but isn't terribly relevant in a season where we're likely to play 352 for 90+% of the time.  AND he wasn't even that bad going forward either. He appears to be scared to try and take people on at the moment for some reason, whether that's an instruction thing or a personal confidence thing I don't know, but he's still making himself available and playing some nice short passes. His delivery is his biggest let down, but again, the kid is 20 and has played like 20 something games ffs. Not only that, but you bring up playing Fry who has, in all honestly, arguably been in the top 3 for most disappointing players at the club for the last season and a bit AND moving over Dijksteel who did start improving towards the end of last season at RB but has looked PHENOMENAL at RCB in every game he's played so far.  For me, Fry doesn't make the team even when at 100% atm, not with how well Paddy and Dijksteel do either side of a slower player like Hall. I don't want Fry ever touching the left side of defence ever again and if he replaces Dijksteel with his form atm I'll scream. For me, personally, based on current form I'd much rather our right hand side was Dijksteel & Spence over Fry & Dijksteel.
    • Sorry but I see the opposite posts to you, I often see people bumming about his performance because he's done one fancy flick/nutmeg on someone 😅. And fans also are quick to criticise the likes of Britt, Saville, Clayton 😅. Honestly some of the fans on here have rose tinted glasses. Just because he's young and raw doesn't make him exempt from criticism. I just don't see what he offers right now and would much rather have Fry CB and Dijksteel as RWB . Not clever enough to be a winger and defence position play extremely poor in a back 4. (Reminds me so much of Justin Hoyte especially in his younger arsenal days). I agree he's raw but if he isn't offering anything and hasn't been for a while so I'd rather just be solid and put fry in there. Out of the wing backs we look more dangerous with Johnson on the left which just shows how poor our current situation is.
    • He's been in the team for 6 months, don't we know that's the length of time he needs to make the role his own? We should sell him for a tenner, no chance he'll ever improve now. In all seriousness, I don't think he's started this season well but he's hardly alone there, is he? Like most others, he did improve against Bournemouth. Can't see why he'd be the wing back you'd single out though. Marvin Johnson has more than half a career's more experience than every other full back we have, he's unlikely to improve and yet our manager thinks he's the dog's ***. Spence, Dijksteel, Coulson and Bola all have time on their sides.
    • Again, what praise? He gets nothing but slated on here and people just wilfully ignore the good stuff that he does do.  Just this weekend he made some good defensive plays - one of which I know @Changing Times at least noticed. His runs and movement are still raw and yes he seems to be lacking in confidence right now, but the lad is what, 20? With less than a season of professional football under his belt. Cut the guy some slack ffs.
    • Thats fair enough but most people always put new wingers in there team and its pretty obvious we arnt gonna get one of them never mind 2. I just think feel that were gonna be playing wingbacks all season. And id thats the case i domt think the 2 we have are good enough. If we get another centre back id like to see djicksteel play there and 100%beed another LWB