oneBoro Forum
LukeR

'Other Boro stuff'

Page was doing it still last night wasn't he? I think there was a new one on Saturday but there's a long-haired lad who sometimes does it as well, I don't think it was him either on Saturday though I might be wrong.

2 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Page was doing it still last night wasn't he? I think there was a new one on Saturday but there's a long-haired lad who sometimes does it as well, I don't think it was him either on Saturday though I might be wrong.

Page did it during the game, but there was another guy before announcing the teams. It wasn't ponytail either

I have 2 ST's but looking for a 3rd ticket for the QPR away game. Anybody in the past had luck with the club giving you the ability to also purchase an additional ticket before they sellout or make General Sale? 

Boro's home match against Hull on November 23rd has been moved to Sunday 24th November and will now kick off at 12:00 for Sky TV coverage

48 minutes ago, northern boro said:

Today's game at the Riverside is a 34,000 sell out 

Probably the only sell out we'll have this season!

Absolutely crazy that, AND it's on BBC1 too!

People slag this area off and criticise our fans but you can't knock the passion for football that we have on Teesside. 

Make the prices competitive and put something resembling football on the pitch and people will turn up. 

Looks like a lot of people haven't turned up for the England match, especially around the tunnel, probably corporate tickets or something.

Still far outstripping any attendance we'll have this season, bar perhaps Boxing Day.

42 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Looks like a lot of people haven't turned up for the England match, especially around the tunnel, probably corporate tickets or something.

Still far outstripping any attendance we'll have this season, bar perhaps Boxing Day.

Nobody wants to sit that close to Phil Neville.

23 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Been even poorer than a Boro match, this.

I have enjoyed the game, I disagree..