'Other Boro stuff'

34 minutes ago, Blanco said:

Rudy Gestede is currently playing for the U23”s against Villa 

He has just been taken off around the hour mark

1 hour ago, Blanco said:

He has just been taken off around the hour mark

That's cause he is starting tomorrow 😛

• Haha 1

I suppose we'll get to see if Pears can be out number 1 if Randolph leaves.

13 hours ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

I'm honestly surprised he didn't get injured again

During the game or when he was walking off to be subbed? 🙃

45 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

During the game or when he was walking off to be subbed? 🙃

I've heard reports that he chipped his tooth biting the plastic top off his Lucozade bottle once he was back on the bench! 

• Haha 1

Thought this was interesting..... Championship table at the start of the decade. 

I can't believe where some of these teams are now! Also that it was that long ago we got relegated alongside Newcastle and West Brom with them bouncing straight back-up with Blackpool 😮. Ironically forgot that in 2009, while we were being relegated from the PL, Norwich and Southampton dropped into League 1.  

image.thumb.png.1062b0d5bd6169c7f94003475b8ee4b9.png

17 hours ago, Changing Times said:

It won't be long and we'll be able to re-visit some of those fine clubs 😬

I like this new positive you, thinking we'll get promoted to visit Palace, Watford and Newcastle again! 🤪

8 minutes ago, northern boro said:

Paddy McNair's red card appeal has been rejected. He will miss games against Stoke City, Huddersfield Town and West Brom.

Paddy leaving Rockliffe today for an extended break:

santa dog mood GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Eurgh.

Not a shock, but we could really have done with him.

Makes a big game just that little bit harder.

I suppose the positive is that he can recuperate, and we might still get the points anyway.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest Posts

• Has to be better than Gestede up front
    • We have an official Fifa Esports player now! he's currently guided us into the last 8 of the Ultimate Quaran Team tournament being run.   He has beaten Huddersfield, Walsall, Central Coast Mariners & VVV Venlo so far.
    • The Irish health department released this graph today showing the effects of social distancing and lockdown. It's interesting as (if accurate, and I have no reason to think otherwise) Ireland should be looking at about 15000 cases today but we are currently just shy of 3000 cases. Looks like we are flattening the curve here before we've hit critical saturation of the hospitals.       
    • A new study by from Imperial College London estimates that up to 2.7% of the UK population may have been infected so far - that's about 1.8m people if it's correct.  It's a statistical model though so you have to keep that in mind.  Also says that between 20,000 and 120,000 lives might have been saved across the 11 European countries they were looking at thanks to the measures put in place so far 👍
    • A quick addition to this interesting question, probably for the older supporters in part 1, but everyone who has travelled to support in part 2. part 1 when answering the original question I found that our time at the Riverside has been filled with great goals but when thinking about it I found that the goals that made me most exhilarated and hyper in my celebrations nearly all came at Ayresome Park, now I’m old enough to have been an active supporter over the 2 grounds but I do believe the sheer joy and communal togetherness of a Boro goal at Ayresome beats that at the Riverside. part 2 I also chose a goal scored away from home too, and I was wondering if anyone felt that goals scored at home or away brought out different feelings of joy and excitement. For me, I’ve been on many a thankless away trip but there is something genuinely special when you score away from home, whether it be a Bernie Tap in or a Karambeu missile like he did at Valley Parade, there all special but an away goal is like a good pint that comes with a chaser imo. You can never count on them but when they come everyone of them is welcome.