• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A great Athletic article on our youth recruitment in London (copied from the other site): Saturday afternoon in the north London postcode of N22: on White Hart Lane a steady stream of fans make t

The Times interview today with Chuba. I’ve missed all the pics out as I don’t know how to get the whole article across and it’s behind a firewall, but you get a good feeling of what he thinks.  

Superb article from The Athletic published today... Gives you a real sense that something special is being built. We've been crying out for this for so long.   Michael Walker 2h ago  2 

Posted Images

Training video put out by Boro shows Britt, Friend and Shotton all back in first team training.

Also we see an excellent finish by Spence and one by Malley, a great save from the new keeper and at one point Fletcher absolutely mugs Lewis Wing, much to the delight of everyone else.

4 hours ago, Brunners said:

Training video put out by Boro shows Britt, Friend and Shotton all back in first team training.

Also we see an excellent finish by Spence and one by Malley, a great save from the new keeper and at one point Fletcher absolutely mugs Lewis Wing, much to the delight of everyone else.

Nmecha looks like he is really focused and giving his all .. While Britt looks lazy. I know he is just back from an injury, but his whole body language shouts lazy...

8 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

Nmecha looks like he is really focused and giving his all .. While Britt looks lazy. I know he is just back from an injury, but his whole body language shouts lazy...

He was putting more effort in than Friend was when he was in the middle.  But I did see him smiling earlier in the video so I'd probably just sack him to be on the safe side.

15 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

He was putting more effort in than Friend was when he was in the middle.  But I did see him smiling earlier in the video so I'd probably just sack him to be on the safe side.

Go to bed, you are drunk!

2 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

Go to bed, you are drunk!

Why?  Friend was walking around when he was in the middle and Assombalonga was having a proper go.  If you're going to question someone's effort then at least be fair about it 🙄

I didn't like the way that he hugged Leo though, it felt to me like he didn't really mean it.  You could see when he was smiling afterwards it was exactly the same as when he misses a chance and we know when he does that it's because he doesn't care.  Therefore his hug was clearly fake 👎

• Haha 1

Those blue stick ins were Tony P’s favourite players. I heard he hugged each one and cried when he left.  Mumbling “proper players” or something like that 

6 hours ago, SmogDane said:

There was literally no difference between the two 😂

9 hours ago, Will said:

There was literally no difference between the two 😂

Well, hello Mr. Ridicule. Have I got news for you, pal...

In the first minute of the video, it's MY opinion, that Britt was lazy, while Nmeha gave his all... 

Good Day

7 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

Well, hello Mr. Ridicule. Have I got news for you, pal...

In the first minute of the video, it's MY opinion, that Britt was lazy, while Nmeha gave his all... 

Good Day

Britt doesn't even appear in the first minute of the video 😂

2 minutes ago, Will said:

Britt doesn't even appear in the first minute of the video 😂

I told you he was lazy!!! 

Well, I meant the first minute he appeares in .. Around 1.40  plus/minus 

• Haha 1